Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
lupouluke

First Blog

Well This is my first episode, Just getting used to this blogging so don't be too harsh on me but do feel free to pass your comments and ideas for me to improve. Well I just returned to carp fishing after a 2 year break, so i am about to carry on where I left of and I decided to blog my progress to becoming a better and more successful angler. I realise I make mistakes and I'm admitting I'm not great at what I do. But I am however trying my best to succeed and I see these episodes and videos as a hurdle that I want to pass to obtain information and comments from the viewers to better my angling. Thanks for taking a look all the best in your own fishing and be sure to keep a look out for when I put up some more videos.

This was the second session on this lake after I had returned back to fishing and there will be more to come from this water as i try to catch some of the upper doubles that lurk the waters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c25ShNZG2ok&feature=plcp