Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

any one of yall ever got any buffalo!? if so what is the best way to catch these fish. do you hook them on a jeck are do you let them run with the bait.? one of the lakes that i will be fishing a little this year has put some of these fish in. I have never fish for buffalo! before. it is all new to me. some of them went up to 50lbs i woukld really like to get one of them you know. and what bait dob you use is it diffenent form carp bait. if so how? thanks for your help Justcarpn paul collins

we have a lot of catfish in our lakes they will get the nightcrawlers don't won't to catch a lot of them you know. any kind of other bait sir?

The universal bait, justcarpin, nightcrawlers. You can stick some corn on too.

Good hunting!

A search on CAG shows the sky's pretty much the limit - corn, plastic corn, boilies, range cubes.... probably the same pack or whatever you carpfish with might catch. We get them here as incidental catches while carping. The general opinion seems to be keep some kind of groundbait going in to keep them feeding. How you keep the cats off if you're baiting is beyond me - I drive 370 miles to go catfishing.

I go 10 mins from the house to get them up to 10 to 20 lbs. one lke stock them close to me. the other lake has good eating size cats in it. thanks for thr help sir.

A search on CAG shows the sky's pretty much the limit - corn, plastic corn, boilies, range cubes.... probably the same pack or whatever you carpfish with might catch. We get them here as incidental catches while carping. The general opinion seems to be keep some kind of groundbait going in to keep them feeding. How you keep the cats off if you're baiting is beyond me - I drive 370 miles to go catfishing.