Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
lupouluke

Youtube Channel

Hi guys if any of you are interested in watching fishing videos on youtube and you like photography maybe it will benefit you to watch an maybe even subscribe to my channel. I combine my fishing experiences alongside the photography work that I produce while out on a session. Being a photographer by profession I spend a lot of my free time photographing my fishing as well as videoing it. Don't be fooled into thinking my videos are about tips, tricks or methods you can use to catch more fish, because there not as i believe I'm in no position to tell people how it's done.

So Like Photography + Carp fishing ... Maybe it's worth a look ?

or if you would like to just see my photographs head over to my website.

My youtube channel - www.youtube.com/user/lupouluke

My Website - www.lukemcgowanphotography.co.uk

Feel free to give your opinions and criticism, but remember it's nothing too serious, just a bit of fun for myself why I am out on the bank and bored at home.

Thanks guys

Nice start mate I look forward to see how your season pans out ....

Your vids look very professional :wink:

They look a lot smarter than mine :D

Orrrr Ross your vids are ace mate :wink:

And Joes aswell ......

If its what you like doing keep at em lads 8):wink:

cheers fellas it seems that study of graphic video class payed of haha

Ross your videos top notch as ive said many a time

Cheers Luks, it's just your editing is out of this world which makes it such a pleasure to watch, and your videos have a different feel to everyone's else's which makes it more new and exciting to watch.

Cheers Luks, it's just your editing is out of this world which makes it such a pleasure to watch, and your videos have a different feel to everyone's else's which makes it more new and exciting to watch.

Cheers Ross means, a lot I can't wait until i get out on the bank more and get to grips more on this lake. Then i can put more material into my videos.

Bit stressful atm I prefer to use Final Cut Pro to edit but it's 200 pound so im using the trial atm so Im just bouncing from editor to editor and thasts why it keeps changing so much haha.

Cheers Ross means, a lot I can't wait until i get out on the bank more and get to grips more on this lake. Then i can put more material into my videos.

Bit stressful atm I prefer to use Final Cut Pro to edit but it's 200 pound so im using the trial atm so Im just bouncing from editor to editor and thasts why it keeps changing so much haha.

Haha! I'm out for a quick session before work tommorow, fingers crossed!

Have you had a look at Sony Vegas? I really enjoy using it! It is 600 quid, unless you look around :wink:

Question for you chaps...what software have you used/ are you using?

What's the best?

...or what's the best for the money?

I've done a few vids in the past using the sofwater that comes on a mac (thinks its iMovie). Which seems ok.

I think I'm going to move away from mac for my next lap top though. Just don't get on with them.

What's the best?

I've done a few vids in the past using the sofwater that comes on a mac (thinks its iMovie). Which seems ok.

I think I'm going to move away from mac for my next lap top though. Just don't get on with them.

Sony Vegas mate! I really get on with it, all the tutorials you will ever need will be on YouTube if you get stuck on anything.

It's about 600 quid I think for the main package, but, if you look around...it's free :wink:

What's the best?

Sony Vegas mate! I really get on with it, all the tutorials you will ever need will be on YouTube if you get stuck on anything.

It's about 600 quid I think for the main package, but, if you look around...it's free :wink:

I also work on Macintosh and have iMovie but its very basic im trying to get my hands on Final cut Pro its a movie editor and is 200 pounds but but you can use a free 30 day trial on there website to see what you think of it.

Here is the link - http://www.apple.com/finalcutpro/trial/

And Ross yeah i Had sony vegas 8 , 9 , 10 and platinum when i used PC but i switched over to macintosh because it suited my profession as photographer more having more creative softwares suited to mac and its aint easy to pick up software anymore. MAC version of vegas because it has additions is over 1000. I don't know weather to just buy final cut pro for 200 or not. I mean i do the videos beacuse its fun for myself but i edit them together into vidoes for others to be entertained aswell as myself and i dont even know if anyone is entertained enough for me to buy something like that

See, my videos are purely for fun and no profession involved so I don't need the top software which is why I think I can get away with Sony Vegas, and everything I've needed to do Vegas can do.

But if I was in your shoes it would be a hard call whether to pay for final cut or not.

I like to involve some of my photography into my videos and also quite scenic videography work so i think i could be worth getting it and progressing with the editing side of things. This would hopefully improve the enjoyment of viewing them.

Good Luck on your session today Ross I am in Finland right now and it's -20 degrees so no carp fishing here haha I will be making a video on it hopefully if i get some time to get out with the camera.