Wychwood Signature Bite Alarm?

i got a set of 2 for my son and i took them of for a 48hr trip to try out. needless to say i had to go to the tackle shop after and get another set. very very good for the money. my delks are only out now when i use 3 rods. small,smart,tone,sensitivity and volume for 20 notes is a bargin

i got a set of 2 for my son and i took them of for a 48hr trip to try out. needless to say i had to go to the tackle shop after and get another set. very very good for the money. my delks are only out now when i use 3 rods. small,smart,tone,sensitivity and volume for 20 notes is a bargin

Thanks Glen. Looks like you are the only one here who's given them a go. I'm glad it didn't turn into a "save your money and buy Delkims" thread. LOL

• 5 weeks later...

Though I am yet to use them in heavy rain I like mine. They could be a little louder on the volume but what can you expect for such a tiny alarm speaker. I was really surprised with the sensitivity settings on such a budget alarm. I first bought mine for the novelty of it but ended up quite impressed with it.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...