The come back. What a year I had!.

danielf2011

It's been a while since I fished 6years nearly.

I moved house in 2011 to the countryside an thought it was about time I got a new hobby. I'll dust off the old tackle an go give it a go I said.

That soon turned into a full out carpy year ill never forget.

31lb

image_zpsb2ed0de2.jpg

34lb

image_zps1e947615.jpg

32lb

image_zps3aa7ff97.jpg

37lb

image_zpse54e462b.jpg

I had to relearn everything this year rigs, bait, casting, weed, gear, New lakes, considering i only fished small pools When i was younger i had to learn quite a lot really. My PB was 19lb six years back. But I changed a lot as a person which also changed my fishing.. I did things out of my comfort zone. Learned things I didn't have time for. Things I wasn't good at. Things you think won't work. An trust me it does make you so much better not just fishing but also things in general an a person.

29lb

image_zpsece8251a.jpg

22lb

image_zpsa85fe3a2.jpg

21lb

image_zpse5fe8558.jpg

My fav.. The common.

image_zpsa3bf0eb7.jpg

There's a couple of my fav catches, pics of 2012.

Thanks very much for looking

:)

Well done mate, some nice fish there. I think most people are in agreement about the 22lb mirror what a stunning fish. You think you've used your luck up but it sounds to me like you have put a bit of work into catching these fish, if you keep on doing the same hopefully you will keep on catching them.

Well done mate, some nice fish there. I think most people are in agreement about the 22lb mirror what a stunning fish. You think you've used your luck up but it sounds to me like you have put a bit of work into catching these fish, if you keep on doing the same hopefully you will keep on catching them.

Thanks mate!. There's a funny story to that fish I was packing up only the rods left. We were on a double peg my mate was reeling in an my alarm went off ... Sorry dan I'm over your line mate think I've caught it bringing mine in but I'm sure he was no where near me ... FISH!! lol as i was reeling in he didn't believe me until it popped up :lol: