Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
ethanjames

So that was winter............

Guest Anonymous
We had snow here today, then it p'd down with rain, then we had hailstones... all in the space of 30 minutes.

Same here & I was out in it. Now it's blowing a gale & the sun's out :roll:

I sat with a guy fishing with floaters on Saturday...........he lost 2 and landed a 26lb mirror. Not the usual occurence on our lakes. Maybe it will become the norm with these mild winters.

Here it comes again!

Monday morning and I have been told not to go into Site as the Weather is too cold to plaster. Temperatures of 3degrees and Snow/Sleet along with a Cold Easterly Wind.

Here it comes again!

Monday morning and I have been told not to go into Site as the Weather is too cold to plaster. Temperatures of 3degrees and Snow/Sleet along with a Cold Easterly Wind.

too cold to plaster, never too cold to fish!

Here it comes again!

Thats tomorrow night! :wink:

At last a Fishing Trip :D:D:D

Getting the Tackle Sorted now

Here it comes again!

Hope you have fun Nick!!! Go get em!

Here it comes again!

Hope you have fun Nick!!! Go get em!

Just a case of choosing the water :wink:

SWP where its been a bit quiet, with only a few coming out, or another Lake out near Sudbury that I know has some gorgeous Fish that have finally reached 40lb, but don't know that much about it, other than in Summer it has Kray Gang problems :roll:

or another Lake out near Sudbury that I know has some gorgeous Fish that have finally reached 40lb, but don't know that much about it, other than in Summer it has Kray Gang problems :roll:

I hate places like that. It really ruins it for us anglers who just want to get away from it all and have the chance of catching good sized fish without getting the hassle from anyone.

or another Lake out near Sudbury that I know has some gorgeous Fish that have finally reached 40lb, but don't know that much about it, other than in Summer it has Kray Gang problems :roll:

I hate places like that. It really ruins it for us anglers who just want to get away from it all and have the chance of catching good sized fish without getting the hassle from anyone.

Its away from the Muppets, Crayfish are the problem. The damn things gang up on your bait during the summer

Its away from the Muppets, Crayfish are the problem. The damn things gang up on your bait during the summer

Ahhhh i get it now, my mistake. Well have a good one Nick, it would be nice to see a pic if you get one mate.