Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
useph

New Campaign

This year I've decided to get more sessions in on the biggest lake hunstrete. I've always finished the two runs waters there, but never really given the main lake a try. So This year I've decided to have a good go at it. The lake is home to 6 or more 30's, biggest being around 36lb, lots of 20's and lots of doubles.

This is the swim I chose the other day. It also gives you an idea of the size.

DSC01607_zpsf6b2c2af.jpg

It was a wet and windy day with no fish, but if you are interested, here is the youtube blog.

I'll keep you posted on captures. :)

This year I've decided to get more sessions in on the biggest lake hunstrete. I've always finished the two runs waters there, but never really given the main lake a try. So This year I've decided to have a good go at it. The lake is home to 6 or more 30's, biggest being around 36lb, lots of 20's and lots of doubles.

This is the swim I chose the other day. It also gives you an idea of the size.

DSC01607_zpsf6b2c2af.jpg

It was a wet and windy day with no fish, but if you are interested, here is the youtube blog.

I'll keep you posted on captures. :)

Looks a nice lake m8, looks like you were enjoying yourself in your vid with all that wind and rain :lol:

Yesterday was my second session of the year and I decided to fish just around the corner from Thursday's session. The wind was still pushing into this corner so I was hoping it would bring the fish with it.

The weather stayed consistent throughout the day, with a few odd showers. Towards the evening as the sun dropped, the temperature dropped too. Packing things away to the last few essentials I awaited darkness.

At 5:10, just as light was fading, my mid-water rod came into action and I was in. A nerve racking 5minute fight ended up with this 15lb Leather. My first fish from this lake. Awesome!!! :D:D

15lbLeatherCarp_zpsf489cde0.jpg

Here is the youtube blog too.