Stay put or mooch about?

Guest Anonymous

What do you do?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What do you do?

• Sit it out
    • Mooch

I'm confused?? An upside down capital 'E'. I have just turned this capital 'E' upside down at it still looks the same. How would you know your pond is upside down. :roll::roll:

LOL, :lol::lol:

OOPS!

Alright, for those who are struggling this morning (including me!)

Like a Figure 3, but with Straight Edges, or turn the Capital E 180degrees, so that the End of the Lines point towards the Left hand edge of the Screen :wink::lol::lol:

But surley it depends which bank you're standing on, it could be a back to front capital "E" or if you happened to be on the North bank it'd be an "M"... are you saying it's definitly not an "O" :lol:

And if you was on the south bank, it would look like a 'W' :lol:

No, then it would look like an E :wink:

North Bank a MIRROR Image of "E", East Bank an "m", and I can't work out what it'll be like from the West Bank as I can't get there and its No Fishing from there :wink::lol::lol:

I'm confused?? An upside down capital 'E'. I have just turned this capital 'E' upside down at it still looks the same. How would you know your pond is upside down. :roll::roll:

OOPS!

Like a Figure 3, but with Straight Edges, or turn the Capital E 180degrees, so that the End of the Lines point towards the Left hand edge of the Screen :wink::lol::lol:

But surley it depends which bank you're standing on, it could be a back to front capital "E" or if you happened to be on the North bank it'd be an "M"... are you saying it's definitly not an "O" :lol:

North Bank a MIRROR Image of "E", East Bank an "m", and I can't work out what it'll be like from the West Bank as I can't get there and its No Fishing from there :wink::lol::lol:

how about an aerial view? :lol:

OOPS!

This is quite interesting.....does anyone else fish a lake or pond in the shape of a letter??

OOPS!

how about an aerial view? :lol:

Google Maps and Google Earth don't have the Imagery for a Zoomed in view. The best you can get is just the Main Road running past it

No, I reckon its all that Unnecessary Tackle you buy from the Tackle Shop. I heard about you going into Birds Today and spending far too much :twisted:

Mind You my average spend in there is over £50 at a Time :?:roll::evil:

i didn't spend a penny. just looking to see what i gonna spend next time :) .

cant make me mind up weather to start making my own or not.

No, I reckon its all that Unnecessary Tackle you buy from the Tackle Shop. I heard about you going into Birds Today and spending far too much :twisted:

Lol,

I'm wicked aren't I :lol::lol::lol:

Lol,

I'm wicked aren't I :lol::lol::lol:

you said it nick :lol::wink: