Using Garlic with and in bait

I fish a pressured fishery in norfolk where using garlic boilies is definitely catching more fish and more quickly.

I was wondering about different forms of garlic and which would be affective (for example, garlic puree or fresh garlic in a spod mix). Not sure if garlci puree contains many preservatives??

In a base mix would garlic extract (powder) be better than the oil???

I fish a pressured fishery in norfolk where using garlic boilies is definitely catching more fish and more quickly.

I was wondering about different forms of garlic and which would be affective (for example, garlic puree or fresh garlic in a spod mix). Not sure if garlci puree contains many preservatives??

In a base mix would garlic extract (powder) be better than the oil???

Or Garlic Essential Oil.

I know Nutrabaits sell it in Smellproof tubs complete with Dropper Bottle.

Dosage is very low, in drops rather than millilitres

I always take a handful of garlic pearls (bought from health food shops) with me when i go surface fishing - just simply pierce the pearl and squeeze the garlic oil onto the dog biscuit/bread etc. Very effective. :lol:

So is moulding Paste around a Garlic Pearl and then Piercing it to go onto the Hair :wink:

I always take a handful of garlic pearls (bought from health food shops) with me when i go surface fishing - just simply pierce the pearl and squeeze the garlic oil onto the dog biscuit/bread etc. Very effective. :lol:

So is moulding Paste around a Garlic Pearl and then Piercing it to go onto the Hair :wink:

Nick has tried almost everything!!!

Nick has tried almost everything!!!

Is that a Compliment or not? :?:lol::lol::lol: