Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
esminthecarper

Jim Shelley

Esmin....you might remember me from my old user name...Goblin......helped you out on a few things many years back?....delete JS....he is bad news.....not worth the trouble...many more on here that can give you better advice :wink:

Yes delete him, where abouts are you located

do you know newbury in berkshire? thats where i live.

keep your eyes open for a white haired chap with 2 german pointers in the last week of the river season.

You might just bump into me

Esmin....you might remember me from my old user name...Goblin......helped you out on a few things many years back?....delete JS....he is bad news.....not worth the trouble...many more on here that can give you better advice :wink:

omg! GOBLIN! yes i remember gosh thats bringing back memories if i look back in my messages i may find some of the messages you sent. How are you? still fishing then.

Yes delete him, where abouts are you located

do you know newbury in berkshire? thats where i live.

keep your eyes open for a white haired chap with 2 german pointers in the last week of the river season.

You might just bump into me

really do you live in newbury?

This is taken from his Facebook page:

Jim Shelley:

level 2 angling coach,sticky baits and vision"ultimate direct" consultant.i also write for advanced carp fishing and total carp. plus a hate wonnabeeees with smiley faces/sheep in carp fishing. plus two faced snakes. .... putting pics in .... TALK and ....olgy and maxic... as there only fit for bog roll LOL.

Sorry I had to add in full stops for various swear words that appear, some unfortunately in relation to various magazine names.

Earlier today I received an email inviting me to join www.nenevalleycarpers.com

I had a brief look and noted that Mr Shelley is Admin on there. I've joined the forum. I'll be interested to find just how soon I can get banned.

Ian

Wonder how they got your email?

:?

Bit worrying.

It's pretty much in the public domain. I guess that anyone who advertises in any way, and includes email address in adverts, is susceptible to easy access.

Ian

I remember fishing weybread no.1 with nick a long time ago when mr js came swinging a stainless bankstick at us because he wanted to cast where we were fishing . Then coz we told him to do one he threw bricks in. From what I hear he still hasn't grown up.

I remember fishing weybread no.1 with nick a long time ago when mr js came swinging a stainless bankstick at us because he wanted to cast where we were fishing . Then coz we told him to do one he threw bricks in. From what I hear he still hasn't grown up.

Phil?

You were there when he nailed a bream to a tree?

Phil?

You were there when he nailed a bream to a tree?

How many anglers carry a hammer and nails? This smacks of a premeditated act to keep a certain person in the limelight.

I had another look on "his" forum earlier and have two observations.

A) It sucks.

B) He's still a T W A T

Ian

wow weybread no 1 that brings back some memory`s he used to bait up from a boat he used to hide it on the chicken shed bank then go out at night and fill it in i could be wrong but i believe he was caught baiting up from the boat and that got him his ban from there on top of upsetting the locals and casting over people.

has anyone read the interview with him in this months ACF? It appears like he's trying to clear his name a bit, and answer some of his critics, however all it seems to do is confirm many of the rumours about him. I'm all for giving everyone a fair chance, but in JS's case I'm sad to say I think he's nothing more than a bully. In fact it makes me ashamed to be associated with with the same sport. What I don't understand is why ACF keep publishing articles about him. There's plenty of other anglers who's knowledge I'd far rather read.

Jims the best in the business, many people are extremely jealous of his captures and success, and consequently (for some very odd reasons) they see fit to abuse and slander him.

If you want to learn how to catch Carp, contact Jim Shelley.