Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
esminthecarper

Jim Shelley

Strange this morning I got a whole bundle of e-mails from facebook with a decision that they have reviewed complaints I made last March about certain posts he made. All of the complaints I made had since been agreed and all his posts had been removed.

I then went on to look for his FB page and discovered that he doesn't seem to appear on FB anymore.

I can only assume that he has upset someone too far this time and had his account deleted?

He's still on there. Sounds like he blocked you.

May be either, but I know that I can't see what he's posting now

Sorry, this page isn't available

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

Its no loss nick by the sound of it...

Maybe not, just don't like to think of him continuing to get away with offensive behaviour and not allowing people to speak up against him.

Sometimes mate its just better to let it go and try and forget it .

I've had no experience of having to deal with the man and , from what i've heard and accepted ( because i have no reason to doubt you or anybody else who has contributed here ) i hope i never will , but i've experienced plenty like him in the real world and people like that are just not worth it.

Everyone will come to their own conclusions about it .

Personally dont get why he has so many followers myself but theres certainley nobody here piping up to defend him.

Love to read a contribution from these people . Just out of curiosity really .

Maybe he gives to charity or something...

The guy a top angler and alot of people just jump on banwagon bet loads of people who dislike him also dislike korda. Personally I find myself agreeing with loads of things he says. People dont like him because he tells it how it is. If you dont like him Nick why you stalkin him on facebook? Your going out your way to be offended by him its all very sad imo!

Nearly everyone I speak to about Shelley hasn't got a good word to say about the bloke, so I don't think its a case of jumping on the bandwagon. I cant think of any other pro angler that has shelleys attitude.

Alot of well anglers dont say what they really think because of the aggro they would get JS just aint botherd and says exactly what he thinks and fair play to him for that I say. Loads of the people who slag him off havnt even met him thats a fact unlike some of the rumours that people listen to.

Alot of well anglers dont say what they really think because of the aggro they would get JS just aint botherd and says exactly what he thinks and fair play to him for that I say. Loads of the people who slag him off havnt even met him thats a fact unlike some of the rumours that people listen to.

You don't need to meet someone, to view their vile antics on social media.

Fair play to you liam for defending the man , as i say i dont know and have not met him but i have no reason to doubt the stories .

Anyone can be a perick on the internet and the written word can be misconstrued .

Its the stories ive heard about his cronies and some of the alleged harassment im concerned about .

Please note alleged .

I think he smells of poo and wee :wink::P

Yep!!!!

Liam I agree with you over Mr Shelly's angling ability..... He really is catching

machine....... But you can't defend a bloke who wished a water to get ottered.....

What's all that about :shock::shock::shock::?

Its all alleged until someone who has met him confirms it. Whatever he's a good angler and speaks what he believes without caring for the consequences. At least he speaks out and doesn't say use this to catch a 40. I've never seen videos of other anglers showing content of how to find carp or ideas on finding carp. Location is the key and he's a location machine. I don't believe what i hear till i experience it.

Its all alleged until someone who has met him confirms it. Whatever he's a good angler and speaks what he believes without caring for the consequences. At least he speaks out and doesn't say use this to catch a 40. I've never seen videos of other anglers showing content of how to find carp or ideas on finding carp. Location is the key and he's a location machine. I don't believe what i hear till i experience it.
are you on facebook? its not alleged when some of the vile stuff comes out of his keyboard on there, and as for doesnt say this to catch a forty, he has just said that the new bait he is on is the best he has ever used, yeh like the last one, oh and the one before lol. he is a wrong un and known to have a little step on the sling :lol: