Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
smartstots

Korda goo

From what I've been told it would be easy to make, as it contains chemicals that you would normally find in drain cleaner. It's been banned on quite a few waters.

One of the most interesting was Fluorescein, that is used as a drain trace colourant. I know if you hit the search buttom there was quite a long thread on Kiana Korda Goo :wink:

Me and Danny sitting in a tree. K-I-S....lol you know the rest.

Two mistakes you have made young Jedi....a korda kutta you have bought.

Secondly

The forum you have told. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Secondly

:lol::lol:

Secondly

I don't think I can handle the shame :oops: I fish with him, and will see him using the kutter

The shame the shame :oops::oops::oops::twisted:

Secondly

I don't think I can handle the shame :oops: I fish with him, and will see him using the kutter

The shame the shame :oops::oops::oops::twisted:

Set your bivvy up facing away from him and if anyone asks if you know him just give a non-commital shrug and mutter under your breath.

They'll leave both of you alone then. :D

I bought a bottle of goo when it first hit the shelves. With hearing all the inflated catch reports i though i must have a bottle of this. At 11 quid it isn't exactly cheap, anyway i started adding it to every PVA bag which i chucked in the water. I'll be honest and this isn't a 'Korda Bash', it did nothing. And as for hauling on it... well.. weed maybe. I was so annoyed i contacted Kiana to say i felt i waste 11 quid and either wanted my money back or another bottle free of charge, as i thought it might be the flavour i chose. A second bottle arrived... free of course and i persisted with this new flavour. Same result. nothing... oh actually i had one instant take, but i think its more due to the bag being cast right on a fish. All in all buy it if you want, its easy to fall into the trap and believe the hype. Ok maybe if you cast to fish it will probably produce a quicker take, but don't expect to chuck it out and have all the carp in the lake pack their suitcase and head for your hook bait. It just don't happen.

Last july me and me fishing bud went to a smallish lake on our ticket that supposedly held (first time we had fished it) a 27lb common that has been in there for 30 odd years and hadn't been seen or caught for over two years anyway me mate said he had been coating his baits in a secret liquid that was guaranteed to catch and wouldn't tell me what it was that evening i had a run on my glugged monster squid pop up and it was the big common it looked absolutely mint and to say i was pleased was an understatement think my mate wanted to stab me though :lol: his secret liquid that he had been painting on his pop ups all week was the pineapple power smoke Goo.

He has tried it a few times but nothing out of the ordinary capture wise as ever happened think for 11 quid i would rather buy a bottle of L-zero 30 or minimino .

answer is very simple "NO" i heard that companies that make it have got there signed up anglers to use it so it sells. and from what i see of the prices its much too expensive. However i have a much cheaper altenative that wont break the bandk. 5 litres of molasses for £6 .

This would inaffect look great to the fish when theysee this sweet tasteing stuff in a cloud in the water. The downside is Do not get this stuff on your clothes or hands for that matter it stinks and will damage clothes if it stay on for too long(take note). 5litres of this stuff should last a season if used as a dip only . i use it as an additive to my spodding too andwith ground bait.. It sticks well to the bait (some say too well) but as long as it does not seap into the bait should come off as soon as the bait hits the floor..

Their are no real secrets in bait production just some companies giving you the impression they have found new ingredients but if you look on CCMoores you'll see a long list of ingredients that most or all bait companies use.

Hype and marketing sells baits and many anglers jump on the band wagon. Look at the cell bait, probably half decent bait but the only reason it 'was tearing waters apart' was because 90% of anglers use it.