Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
carp7240

How much flavouring to add

How do you know how much liquid flavouring to add?

The levels are going to be vastly different depending on which flavours you are using. Some supermarket "flavours" require levels of 15 to 20 mls per pound just to get a trace in the finished Boilies. We use very concentrated flavours specifically formulated for carp angling and our recommendation for these is 3 to 5 mls per pound of dry mix. The same flavours used to spice up a 5 gallon bucket of chum would require a level of around 10 to 15 mls. Hope this helps..... Bill D.

in the packbaits we often use two packs of kool-aid in some baits as much as 4 packs I have use 7 packs (the one that got me my 33.4) but to start two at the most with the type of flavor that we use superior flavors po box 30542 in charlotte nc 28230we use about 4 oz in a bait but I like one in a lot of baits that I use. hope that it helps someone out there. the other that you get at the food mark is the whole thing in a oz and one that is yellow in color came in 2oz we use all in most baits and one in others.

JustCarp'N :D

well i cannot tell you about grass carp but that they are got on our baits sometimes at the pay-lakes. I know that they will eat some of our baits and so on as to what you are asking I can not be of any help on that. I have never fish just for grass carp but have got a few over the years in the pay-lakes on our baits that I know that they will eat at times. not just that other stuff.

JustCarp'N :shock::D

I fish grass carp in the perpetualy warn waters of south Florida. Since carp eat nothing but rooted machrophites, i.e. hydrilla, eurasian millfiol, spike grass, ect..., would chloraphyll be a good flavor. The only way I know it is sold is in capsuals for aquarium health.

Chloraphyll is not a flavour it is a chemical that allows the plant to photosynthesis. Not something that attracts the carp.

Chloraphyll is not a flavour it is a chemical that allows the plant to photosynthesis. Not something that attracts the carp.

but keith could it not be a key in what it takes to attracts the carp. For if it was not maybe for this in plants at the time would they have what it takes to attract the carp in the plant in the first place? understand were that I'm coming from with this Keith? :D

JustCarp'N :D:shock: