What's the best Bivvy/Brolly System you have or currently own?

I have the JRC Stealth Brolly System, not the new but the old one, with the infill panel.

Great for short day sessions as well as longer session's, my brolly has had a right battering over the years. I must admit though i have changed all of the peg triangular hoops for key rings. The hoops tend to be a little brittle and can break, but the brolly itself serves my purpose's really well.

Over the years I have tried all sorts of bivvys and brollys. I now have a Trakker specimen brolly which serves me for all but the coldest and windswept nights (I have a dome for that).

The brolly is excellent for the money (£150) as it comes with 4 storm poles, infill panel, groundsheet and proper pegs. Plenty of room for a bedchair and goes up in seconds.

used my new carp zone brolly system last night for the first time. more room than my previous oval brolly due to the peak and the wrap round where the infill fits. did suffer a bit from condensation though so as posted else where would like to get a wrap/skin for it.

Fox Supa Brolly. I've had a few brollies over the years, & this one beats them all. It's versatile & there's so much room inside compared to the traditional design.

Very impressed when I saw yours the other week. It's on my to do list!

And mine :)
Fox Supa Brolly. I've had a few brollies over the years, & this one beats them all. It's versatile & there's so much room inside compared to the traditional design.

Very impressed when I saw yours the other week. It's on my to do list!

And mine :)

Love mine. Not heard a bad word said against them.

Got the Avid ascent brolly system last summer - brilliant quality and design, love it! Not got a bad word to say about it.

My mate is looking at the fox supra but wont buy until they put a rear vent in, so he's waited over a year until they did the front infill and still no vent - he's sick of waiting.

That`s nice to know about the avid ascent i bought one last week not had a chance to use it yet but it does look a quality bit of kit