Best Bedchair Updated

What's the best Bedchair you have had or currently own?

Again for me the Jrc Stealth Excel, the anchor joint on the Stealth Brolly System is quite low inside the brolly, so i needed a low bedchair, I used to have the normal stealth bedchair but the new one has an extra thick mattress and is slightly wider than the original one. It also has a zip out tackle organizer each side for all of your bits and piece's. All in all a really good strong bedchair.

i have the avid carp memory foam bedchair, so comty and the adjustment is further back towards your head with makes such a difference, only problem is i dont want to get out of it.

mufty

I want one of those. Just don't want to pay the price :lol:

i have the avid carp memory foam bedchair, so comty and the adjustment is further back towards your head with makes such a difference, only problem is i dont want to get out of it.

mufty

http://www.britnett-carveradv.co.uk/ericsangling/prods/avid-carp-restbite-restbite-x-bedchairs-rrp-from-22999-ours-from-19999.html

:lol::lol::lol:

mufty

http://www.britnett-carveradv.co.uk/ericsangling/prods/avid-carp-restbite-restbite-x-bedchairs-rrp-from-22999-ours-from-19999.html

Sod off & buy some rods :P

mufty

Sod off & buy some rods :P

Thinking bed chair now :shock:

mufty

worth every penny mate :D

I have a Nash Indulgence and I love it. Except when I have to carry it.

Light? No. Comfortable and stable? Oh, yes.

Ian

Snap! I'm worried that if I go for something lighter, I may miss the comfort.

Snap again, although I don't think they're that heavy to be honest. But that may just be my model

mufty

Been looking at the Avid bed - looks the business! How heavy and bulky is it?

Cheers

its pretty bulky and is very snug in a one man bivvy, weight wise i dont find it too heavy,

and it is so comfy, i used to have a cocoon bedchair and would wake up every half hour, since using the avid i sleep straight through, perhaps i need to start getting some runs in the night :lol:

mufty