Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
adam77

1st year

Well I've just noticed that its been year and 5 days since i joined the forum i was a bit skeptical about joining but im glad i did, I've been on 2 socials already and hoping for more met some great friends hopefully friends for life my fishing has come forward since joining and hoping to up my PB this year got on a nice syndicate full of PB fish so the pressures on 8)8)

and a great and welcome addition to the social crew you are too.

i see the fishing is coming along

what about the drinking hope your getting a bit of practice in for your next social :wink:

and a great and welcome addition to the social crew you are too.

i see the fishing is coming along

what about the drinking hope your getting a bit of practice in for your next social :wink:

Cheers mick and yes I am atually I need to eat thou otherwise it will end badly :D

I can vouch for that! When I started on here nearly 2 years ago, I thought it was really weird that men on here would meet up from all around the country, as all my life I was taught, don't trust anyone off the Internet, you can never know who they really are... But the sitting back and watching a few socials go by and communicating on this forum for a while I realised how nice everyone actually is! So when an apportioning arrived to get on a social, I jumped at the chance, and really opens your eyes on how down to earth everyone is. Aswell as meeting up with a couple of other members on different occasions its great to see people from all around the country with the same passion.

I have been on this forum for many years now, rarely say much but just recently like Adam I have joined in on a couple of socials and met some great people, when I split with my ex I had people I have never met PM me and send me messages of support, for which I am truly thankful.

Once again I would say that this is the best way to improve your fishing whilst having a great time doing it.Looking forward to going to Waveney Valley with Adam in July and then the socials at Merrington and Horseshoe. Keep up the good work guys your all doing a fantastic job

:wink: :wink: