Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
useph

Nuffinbutfishing

As most of you know I put fishing blogs up onto youtube. I am currently at 987 subscribers. If you haven't seen any of my videos before then please take a look and if you like them then click subscribe for me. If you have seen them before and just haven't subscribed, then it would be great to have you subscribe too. I am constantly trying out different techniques with regards to filming. With photography as a passion, I am trying to incorporate my photographic ability into my filming to make it more interesting and "professional".

I will be getting a HD underwater camera for my birthday this sunday, so hopefully in the coming few blogs I will be able to get some good underwater footage of carp slipping into my net and being released. :D

It would be great if any of you could help me reach the 1000subscriber mark and get my videos more noticed. :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/nuffinbutfishing?feature=mhee

Cheers.

Joe