Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
justcarpn

went fishing 2

On this day the 12 April 2013 we went fishing at Ed’s Lake. We got there in the morning and it was cool. We got set up and the bait made and the reels in the water. My son started it off whit one about 12lbs and I thought that it was going to be a great day for us broth. Well I got 4 fish all day and my son well he got 12 or 13 fish all day. He got me good I tell you he did and that one hurt a little. We got fish up to about 15 lbs so it was a good day. If I say so myself even if I did get beat by my son so bad. It got up to around 82 on this day.

Good for him! A child catching big fish, (or at least bigger fish than dad), is a common thing. When I was about 6 I caught an 18 lb pike at our little local lake and it was bigger than dad's and I wouldn't shut up about it for days. Those memories of you taking your son fishing will be with him forever.

Good for him! A child catching big fish, (or at least bigger fish than dad), is a common thing. When I was about 6 I caught an 18 lb pike at our little local lake and it was bigger than dad's and I wouldn't shut up about it for days. Those memories of you taking your son fishing will be with him forever.

my son take me fishing now. he 36 years old sir. but we have a great time and it stll like he was a kid when i use to take him when he was just a boy.