Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
jamieh90

Bank holiday weekend

So who's out over the bank holiday? I've managed to wangle Friday off work and persuade the mrs to have a friend round to keep her company, so getting out Thursday night when I finish for 48hrs. Try catch me a fish or two, with a bit of luck anyway :D

I cant get out for 3 weeks now! Going to go stir crazy!!!

I have horse sitting duties this weekend whilst Jo is at Badminton. Next week in Poland with work so will be the weekend after. That will take me almost up to due date with the baby! Short evening sessions only for a while I think!

I need a weekend off from fishing. So I'm getting drunk instead.

As a single man I like to take time out to go have a few beers and maybe some female company for the weekend but I did that last weekend so I'm fishing from Friday night until Monday afternoon. :wink:

Im going too linear friday morning until monday morning been thinking about it all week at work buzzin for it, not sure wich lake im fishing yet gonna try and get a spot on manor or st jhons wich ive fished before and thought they were lovely lakes, i dont expext too catch but im gonn try very hard i know that just gotta go bait shopping thursday morning wich is always enjoyable as i dont have a specific bait in mind ill see whats in the shop. Tight lines anyone else out fishing

Im going too linear friday morning until monday morning been thinking about it all week at work buzzin for it, not sure wich lake im fishing yet gonna try and get a spot on manor or st jhons wich ive fished before and thought they were lovely lakes, i dont expext too catch but im gonn try very hard i know that just gotta go bait shopping thursday morning wich is always enjoyable as i dont have a specific bait in mind ill see whats in the shop. Tight lines anyone else out fishing