Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
bullk

1st time ever and a hope it never happen`s again!!!!

i have been carp fishing for nearly 30 years and i had something happen to me today that i hope never happen`s again i turned up to a local day ticket water it is a bit of a runs water but i haven`t been since sept and wanted to blow the cobwebs away. got there nice and early and the fish were going mental about 30yrds out so got me 3 rods ready and whacked 3 bags out in a line were the fish were showing 1 left 1 staight out and 1 right with about a 20rd gap between them got everything sorted and was making some more bags when whack the LHR is away fish was kiting left just as i was about to pick the rod up whack the middle rod is away oh dear what do i do now when whack the RHR is away 3 takes at the same time all i could do was play the 1st fish in got that a nice mid double the middle rod was snagged on something but did manage to get that 1 also another mid double the righthand rod fish came off before i picked up the rod lesson learned don`t fish a runs water with 3 rods by midday i was down to 1 rod i`d had enough i think i had around 18 fish all between 9lb and 17lb.