Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
jones13

Lakeside Fishery, Wolvey

Yesterday I fished Lakeside fishery, Wolvey. I arrived at the lake at six o'clock and had a walk around there was no sign of fish so set up in peg 19 and fished to the island at 8:55 I had a run which turned out to be a bream on a chopped spicy tuna boilie. At 9:15 I had a roach on a 12mm tutti pop up but still no carp. At around 12:00 I decided to have a walk around the lake as there was still no sign of fish and saw a few fish in the margins on the opposite bank so moved to peg 42/43. I fished till around 3:00 and had no more runs. Lakeside is a nice fishery and the bailiff was on litter duty so it is clear of rubbish. If you put all your gear on a barrow be sure to walk around the lake first to check access to the far bank as it can be a little tricky. Be sure to check depth as some of the lake is very shallow and look out for the weed patches most of which are visible.

Please add my facebook page and keep up to date with where i fish and what i catch thank's

https://www.facebook.com/bretts.carp

i have been fishing lakeside fishery wolvey for a few years a lovely lake with very friendly anglers unfortunatly ,diseaze has killed off most of the carp ,over the last two months ,i have just come back from a three day visit which was meant to be five ,no fish at all showing ,i fear that all the carp apart from a few have been killed by diseaze ,i am a syndicate member and it was another angler ,who informed me ,no fish showing on the surface anywhere,the baliff has said he has pulled out 120 fish but i feel its much more than this ,hoefully this lake will be put right once the diseaze has been wiped out ,i fish surface and bottom rods neither produced any fish or for anyone else there