Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
dannyash

Berkley Nanofil

Hey everyone, was flicking through my fishing mag and come across this line, berkley nanofil line, not a mono not a braid. diameter 0.15mm breaks at 7.7kg. has anyone used this like. is it any good? thanks guys.

Lost a fish to this last venue so I cant recommend it for carp fishing. Especially not in weedy waters like mine.

It casts like mad this line but it doesnt help when your not gonna retrieve your tackle (and even less the fish) if you get a bite.

just got 2 spools of 0.25 dia'/37lb just to be told my syndicate may ban it due to the bad reports. that said it casts like a dream. saw a bloke on my syndicate put a lead 180yds(measured) without really trying. but like has been said no good if you cant get it back. there are knot recommendations on the package, whether that makes a difference who knows. they recommend the double palomar knot