thanks for the useful answer mate

Pleasure! In other news Trakker bivvies are well made and usually have few, if any, irritating weak spots. But, £200 seems a lot to me for a single skin one man bivvy. This might be the one occasion when you are really forking out for the name. If you haven't already done so, I would compare what you are getting over a JRC STI one man twin skin for only a fag papers worth of notes more!

Just a thought like!

I hear ya but the money isn't really an issue on this occasion. Well the cheaper the better but Ive done this tactic before and ended up with something i didn't really want. This time ill have what i want and screw the price! :) I've heard mixed reviews on trakker.. the better ones far outweighing the negative. But some guy got his torn in half in a high wind so im told. Anyway if that happens to me I'll be happy to take the 'i told you so' speech.

I said i'd give a review of this product once i had used it so here it is;

After deciding which swim i was going to fish from the first thing i did was put the rods out and then the bivvy went up. First thing was putting the groundsheet down i then set about putting the frame together which was very easy. Some bivvies ive had in the past the ribs are so difficult to push together and take apart you end up wrestling your bivvy in the pooring rain but this was very simple. 2 ribs and 2 breaks was also a benefit.. it really did go up fast! The interlocking frame supports are also great and have a handy twisting cap release which again makes things easy. Once set up i put everything inside. A bed chair, two holdalls, a rucksack and cooking equipment all fitted in easily. I still also had room under the bed chair and behind it too. A another nice little feature is the elastic retainers you get on the inside to hold the front sides open if you wanted to open the whole front, which i did. It gave a great view of the lake. The flat back of the bivvy allows you to put your bed chair so much further back than most.. which really does allow for more space at the front, i reckon you could squeeze in a guest chair too. All in all i felt it was a good experience. Ive used a brolly in the past for all of my fishing and done up to four nights in it which can get a bit cramped so im looking forward to having that extra space now. Also i cannot comment how it holds up in the rain or high wind just yet.. im hoping we have a decent summer before ill know. It does however feel like a strong bivvy when the frame is set up correctly. Hope this helps anyone thinking of getting one of these. An unbiased opinion can sometimes swing it for me.

I said i'd give a review of this product once i had used it so here it is;

After deciding which swim i was going to fish from the first thing i did was put the rods out and then the bivvy went up. First thing was putting the groundsheet down i then set about putting the frame together which was very easy. Some bivvies ive had in the past the ribs are so difficult to push together and take apart you end up wrestling your bivvy in the pooring rain but this was very simple. 2 ribs and 2 breaks was also a benefit.. it really did go up fast! The interlocking frame supports are also great and have a handy twisting cap release which again makes things easy. Once set up i put everything inside. A bed chair, two holdalls, a rucksack and cooking equipment all fitted in easily. I still also had room under the bed chair and behind it too. A another nice little feature is the elastic retainers you get on the inside to hold the front sides open if you wanted to open the whole front, which i did. It gave a great view of the lake. The flat back of the bivvy allows you to put your bed chair so much further back than most.. which really does allow for more space at the front, i reckon you could squeeze in a guest chair too. All in all i felt it was a good experience. Ive used a brolly in the past for all of my fishing and done up to four nights in it which can get a bit cramped so im looking forward to having that extra space now. Also i cannot comment how it holds up in the rain or high wind just yet.. im hoping we have a decent summer before ill know. It does however feel like a strong bivvy when the frame is set up correctly. Hope this helps anyone thinking of getting one of these. An unbiased opinion can sometimes swing it for me.

Nice one mate...........this is definately going on the wish list,thanks for the review