Last year during a social me and a friend used that bite alarm app to great effect. Both hidden in a bush we set the app alarm off and up came running our mate who when reached us proceeded to fall A over T and face planted the floor. At the time it was really funny but now with the social looming for this year i reckon they'll be wanting to get us back... so whats the greatest pranks you guys have got?

on a little lake on a social there was a friendly cockerel. on noticing this i spread a nice amount of pellets around my mates bivvy as he tried to bed down....no sleepies for you. especially at 4 in the morning when it started to crow...

Last year during a social me and a friend used that bite alarm app to great effect. Both hidden in a bush we set the app alarm off and up came running our mate who when reached us proceeded to fall A over T and face planted the floor. At the time it was really funny but now with the social looming for this year i reckon they'll be wanting to get us back... so whats the greatest pranks you guys have got?

That app is awesome! You can Bluetooth pair it with another iPhone or an iPad too, so you can cheekily set the phone right by the alarms and set it off from a distance and the sound comes from the exact right spot! Hehe, so cruel! :twisted: