Anyone know anything about fishing with N-Butyric Acid?

Anyone know bout using N-Butyric Acid for carp fishing and how it works and how to use it ? any help thanks!!

I use it sometimes in my doughball recipe. I use Wacker Baits N-Butyric Acid AAMaize. It stinks like puke, but in small amounts (I use 1.5 tsp of AAMaize per 1 pound of bait) it has a mellowing effect on flavors. They smell smoother and more natural. For example I bought some Lorann's Plum Candy Oil and it had a chemical smell to it, not at all natural. When I made the doughball I added the NBA AAMaize and it smelled exactly like a fresh plum.

N-Butyric acid is also a proven carp attractor in it's own right. It mimicks essential amino acid chains in the carp's chemoreceptors and can, if used correctly' drive carp wild with an aggressive feeding response. It is used quite widely in the UK by some bait manufacturers - pineapple and N-Butyric being one of the more popular combinations for buoyant hookbaits (pop-ups).

Use very sparingly - I only add 2-3 drops to a pound of bait (boilies), this is more than adequate. And yes, it does stink to high heaven! Don't bring it in to the kitchen unless you want a divorce!

Use very sparingly - I only add 2-3 drops to a pound of bait (boilies), this is more than adequate. And yes, it does stink to high heaven! Don't bring it in to the kitchen unless you want a divorce!

I just want to clarify that N-Butyric Acid AAMaize is gelatinized maize (similar to cream style corn) with N-Butyric Acid added. So my 1.5 tsp. use is mostly corn and a little NBA.