Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

Embed vids?

Guest Anonymous

Mods or Admin, any chance of being able to embed vids on the forum, I think it would add a more up to date feel and appearance to this site, which with a bit more member input would bring more traffic to Carp.com.

Anyway, I’m off to lavender hall, get my bait in for latter in the week :mrgreen: Mainline all the way for me.

I believe it is already possible if you add a youtube style link into your post, same as the added URL.

Not sure about using it as an img post, although I know that you can add videos onto Photobucket and then they can be played as per that URL link

Guest Anonymous
I believe it is already possible if you add a youtube style link into your post, same as the added URL.

Not sure about using it as an img post, although I know that you can add videos onto Photobucket and then they can be played as per that URL link

Tried the other day with a couple of you tube vids, no joy.

[yt]Dp6LT2MdaPI[/yt]