BAIT!!!

djrikki

WHAT DO ALL YOU THINK ABOUT THE BAIT YOU CAN BUY FROM THE 99P STORE AND BOYES..... I THINK ITS CHEAP AND GREAT BETTER THAN SOME OFF THE TOP STUFF YOU CAN BUY DOSE THE JOB ANOL I THINK FOR THE PRICE[/b]

Rikki, please avoid the use of Uppercase letters as the use of capitals is perceived as shouting.

Unless, of course, you really are shouting. :wink:

Ian

WHAT DO ALL YOU THINK ABOUT THE BAIT YOU CAN BUY FROM THE 99P STORE AND BOYES..... I THINK ITS CHEAP AND GREAT BETTER THAN SOME OFF THE TOP STUFF YOU CAN BUY DOSE THE JOB ANOL I THINK FOR THE PRICE[/b]

Rikki, please avoid the use of Uppercase letters as the use of capitals is perceived as shouting.

Unless, of course, you really are shouting. :wink:

Ian

He also tried putting it in bold too :lol:

Personally I won't buy fishing bait from 99pence stores. Thats not to say it doesn't work, but 99p, Poundland and the like may well be getting items that haven't sold in more 'exclusive' more expensive shops or bankrupt stock.

A very well known retailer I used to work for was buying stock from suppliers that had been sold on sale and return, when it hadn't sold from the original retailer it was going back to be re-sold.

If that includes bait it could well be past its best date, may be off and not particularly healthy.

Don't get me wrong, I will buy some cheaper tackle or equipment, especially if the cheaper item is better than the more expensive item from a tackle shop, but when it comes to bait I don't skimp.

I always have a look when I'm in Poundland, I've used the birdseed mix in groundbait, and they sell a suet type pellet birdfeed which sinks, so will be giving that a try soon. Try anything once, you never know, it might just work.......
#

Now Bird seeds I am always interested in, the Wild Bird foods I'm sure won't be past their prime as they are basically the same as Partiblend under a different name, and are easy to prep at home.