Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
flukeyluke

fox mr+ bite alarms??

Should of asked this earlier as just picked a set up today but has anyone used these? whats your thoughts on them? they look/feel quite nice for the price but havnt used them yet.

Any feedback would be welcome :)

Thanks

Luke

Thanks for your input,ive got a pair of oldschool standered delks which are still going strong but needed some alarms with a reciever as i can sleep quite deep (when i do actually sleep) and these were pritty cheep compared to others out there new,i havnt even put batteries in them yet(need to buy some tomorrow) but im hoping these will see me through untill i have the cash for something a bit more flash lol

If they are as good and last as long as the old fox m range of alarms im sure i will be happy.

Has anyone on here got them?

Not that great quality!! just put batteries in and set them up on the pod with rod etc,one works great,the other is not!! the roller sticks and is VERY stiff,runs register but not drop backs :( at all!!! the roller dosnt move,im taking them back tomorrow to see if i can either get a replacement or my money back!!

Very dissapointed :evil: if they both worked like the good one i would be a happy chappy but they dont!

Edited for swearing nw

Don't worry too much. There are always a few that slip through the quality control net, no matter what it is; and unfortunately, someone has to get them.

I'm sure they will replace the faulty one without any hassle and you can be a happy chappie!

When I used to work in a tackle shop we had the occasional faulty alarm, and admittedly Fox were the worst for numbers (but also the ones we sold most of) that needed returning for replacement.

Fox had or have a pretty good customer sales and service department.

If you have bought them from a tackle shop then return them to the tackle shop, it is possible that they will replace the faulty alarm on the spot. If you purchased from another source, then phone Customer Services at Fox and arrange for repair/replacement that way.

Please note, I do say if you have bought brand new from a shop then speak to them first, the purchase contract is with the shop, and NOT with Fox tackle

Thanks peeps,oh and sorry from swearing,was just a bit annoyed :oops: just been to tackle shop and they replaced the WHOLE set :D so i am now very happy,i geuss a few dodgy alarms will sneak through in the testing process,cant wait to fish with them now to see what there really like :)

Thanks peeps,oh and sorry from swearing,was just a bit annoyed :oops: just been to tackle shop and they replaced the WHOLE set :D so i am now very happy,i geuss a few dodgy alarms will sneak through in the testing process,cant wait to fish with them now to see what there really like :)

Good service from your tackle shop, glad to see that they sorted you out and you are now a happy bunny :wink:

Good service from your tackle shop, glad to see that they sorted you out and you are now a happy bunny :wink:

That's the advantage of dealing with real people, face to face. Online shopping is fine, usually, but if there are issues it's difficult to talk to a computer although I'll admit that I sometimes shout at mine!

Proper outcome.

Ian

That's the advantage of dealing with real people, face to face. Online shopping is fine, usually, but if there are issues it's difficult to talk to a computer although I'll admit that I sometimes shout at mine!

Proper outcome.

Ian

so true mate

Why do people still bother with roller alarms? I mean, yeah, not everyone can afford delkims, but these new fox alarms are like the same price as a set of second hand txi's.

Why do people still bother with roller alarms? I mean, yeah, not everyone can afford delkims, but these new fox alarms are like the same price as a set of second hand txi's.

yep and thats why i swapped the set after using it twice for 1 txi plus blue alarm,3 carbon swinger arms and 3 night light pros :D and just got another blue txi plus,should of looked around for some txis before really as my old original delks are still going strong,just wanted something with wireless reciever so bought the fox alarms on impulse lol

now got to save for the rx pro reciever :D

yep and thats why i swapped the set after using it twice for 1 txi plus blue alarm,3 carbon swinger arms and 3 night light pros :D and just got another blue txi plus,should of looked around for some txis before really as my old original delks are still going strong,just wanted something with wireless reciever so bought the fox alarms on impulse lol

now got to save for the rx pro reciever :D

Sounds good. At the end of the day; Delkims won't ever let you down.