Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
adders60

What is your newest purchase

3 minutes ago, greekskii said:

One of the two things putting me off going back over there. 

Can I ask what the other thing is Vik.

I was thinking about going back there sometime myself but I am unsure as the stock is still a little unknown.

Cheers

Ian

5 hours ago, greekskii said:

Always have some citronella tealights with me. Creates a bit of atmosphere after dark too. 

I've found these to be best too. I was using incense stricks at one point. But they are far too strong and I wasn't happy with what they might leave on my fingers. The small T lights are brill, 3 to 4 hrs burn time and very cheap on-line.

10 minutes ago, Big Common said:

I wasn't happy with what they might leave on my fingers.

100% mate, I stopped using mozzie coils for this very reason. They worked really well but everything stank of them, including me and my brolly etc. I was so worried about my bait and rigs that I decided I'd rather get bitten lol....

2 hours ago, ianfrog said:

Can I ask what the other thing is Vik.

I was thinking about going back there sometime myself but I am unsure as the stock is still a little unknown.

Cheers

Ian

The unknown stock! I've seen the pics of the bigger fish and know one of the lads to have most of them. But that was a few years ago now. Not seen any recent ones, or heard anything either. Just the small stockies. The big pit doesn't float my boat. Prefer the horseshoe and suntrap. 

Edited by greekskii

Katapult & hook stops.

& a k of round fish bait.

Mate gave me a few k all soaked on tigernut & cell liquid, not too sure about them. Anyone soak em, tried it a few times but just the same old blank.

On 14/08/2017 at 08:50, yonny said:

Let me know what you think of them please Ghost hunter!! I've been looking at them, very interesting, but not yet convinced they're not a waste of time lol.....

Will do bud, the idea does look interesting. I like to use uncoated braid & it can tangle easy, so that'll be the test for them.

Brought:

Hook kickers

Bait screws

Size 8 swivels

Nash Silk combilink Braid 20lb

Clear shrink tubing

Nash Fang X size 6 barbless

Clear hook stop beads

Gonna make up some new rigs..strip 1st inch to swivel then clear shrink tube it n last 2inch n clear shrink too...make some kickers also...🎣🎣