Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
adders60

What is your newest purchase

Recommended Posts

Sold some stuff to make room (and pay for) for some other gear to allow me to be more flexible and mobile to get the most of out the limited amount of time I’m going to have on the bank. Waiting for delivery of the following:

Fast and Light brolly

Deluxe roving rucksack

Jag banksticks 

And as you still need some creature comforts, a Ridge Monkey Deep Fill Toaster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sharpy86 said:

Sold some stuff to make room (and pay for) for some other gear to allow me to be more flexible and mobile to get the most of out the limited amount of time I’m going to have on the bank. Waiting for delivery of the following:

Fast and Light brolly

Deluxe roving rucksack

Jag banksticks 

And as you still need some creature comforts, a Ridge Monkey Deep Fill Toaster

Hello Sharpy

There have been other threads on here where the fellas are downsizing to keep as mobile as possible ; off the top of my head Dalthegooner who is fishing Ardleigh is one of them .

:) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, crusian said:

Hello Sharpy

There have been other threads on here where the fellas are downsizing to keep as mobile as possible ; off the top of my head Dalthegooner who is fishing Ardleigh is one of them .

:) 

If we could do without an unhooking mat i would be laughing 

On another note i altered my dymag stalking holdall so. It goes on the back by extending the handles and added a waist strap its perfect now and comfortable i can even strap the aqua roving mat to it to leave both hands free to carry other stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, framey said:

If we could do without an unhooking mat i would be laughing 

Been having a look at a few myself recently, I usually take a cradle and the thing is massive packed away. Best way I can describe it is it's like 4 camping/folding chairs into one bag 😂 I like the look of the fox easy mat. If I can't find anything as good I'll probably get it in a few weeks lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, framey said:

If we could do without an unhooking mat i would be laughing 

On another note i altered my dymag stalking holdall so. It goes on the back by extending the handles and added a waist strap its perfect now and comfortable i can even strap the aqua roving mat to it to leave both hands free to carry other stuff

I got a pukka fox stalker mat that rolls up to a tiny size that also acts as a chair carry bag if needed, and weigh sling. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jh92 said:

Been having a look at a few myself recently, I usually take a cradle and the thing is massive packed away. Best way I can describe it is it's like 4 camping/folding chairs into one bag 😂 I like the look of the fox easy mat. If I can't find anything as good I'll probably get it in a few weeks lol 

i have the nash mk1 version just need to get round to altering it and flogging the design back to nashy its will be a winner lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dannygooner said:

I got a pukka fox stalker mat that rolls up to a tiny size that also acts as a chair carry bag if needed, and weigh sling. 

I think i had one of those and gave it away to a junior a couple of years ago 

also bought one fo those korum self inflating mats 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HONESTLY.....

1x pot Manilla pop ups

1kg Manilla 16mm

1kg Nash coconut creme 15mm

1kg Nash candy nut crunch 15mm

1 kg mix cell frozen boilies 

1 pot mainline cell pop ups

2 x korda wonderberry goo

5kg mainline pva pellet mix

1 x nash coconut creme goo

10mtrs 25mm funnell webb

£40...boooom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Highy said:

HONESTLY.....

1x pot Manilla pop ups

1kg Manilla 16mm

1kg Nash coconut creme 15mm

1kg Nash candy nut crunch 15mm

1 kg mix cell frozen boilies 

1 pot mainline cell pop ups

2 x korda wonderberry goo

5kg mainline pva pellet mix

1 x nash coconut creme goo

10mtrs 25mm funnell webb

£40...boooom

Now what I want to know is how you got that lot for £40? 

 

Wasnt holding a gun gun to someone’s head was you highly? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, spr1985 said:

Now what I want to know is how you got that lot for £40? 

 

Wasnt holding a gun gun to someone’s head was you highly? 

 

2 hours ago, Highy said:

HONESTLY.....

1x pot Manilla pop ups

1kg Manilla 16mm

1kg Nash coconut creme 15mm

1kg Nash candy nut crunch 15mm

1 kg mix cell frozen boilies 

1 pot mainline cell pop ups

2 x korda wonderberry goo

5kg mainline pva pellet mix

1 x nash coconut creme goo

10mtrs 25mm funnell webb

£40...boooom

Sounds like a good lot from gumtree or eBay that. If not I also wanna know where mate? Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, The Roach Basher said:

Is that the SK-TEK ?  Was looking at the New Sonik range, all sold out though. Looks like good gear. 

It is, yeah. Really struggling to find a chair that's going to be comfortable but with "locking" legs. I have a small "Starbaits" session chair at the moment, which is okay, but looking for something with a slightly higher back for when I nod off lol! It's also got to fit under the brolly and it looks like this one will do. I have been recommended the Prestige "Fat Boy" chair, but it's over twice the price, and whilst it looks nice and comfy I think it's going to be too big for what I want it for. Most, if not all, of my trips out tend to be odd days or overnighters where I only take the brolly. If I were doing longer sessions, which would necessitate me taking the bivvy then the bigger chair would be a no brainer if I'm honest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Dannygooner said:

 

Sounds like a good lot from gumtree or eBay that. If not I also wanna know where mate? Lol

 

9 hours ago, spr1985 said:

Now what I want to know is how you got that lot for £40? 

 

Wasnt holding a gun gun to someone’s head was you highly? 

Noooo...a mate who i fish with is literally selling all his gear before he moves house....wants a quick sale on all his gear...all top stuff to...has 3 9ft Chub outkast rods and 3 nash siren alarms...£100 he wants....DEFFFOOOO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Highy said:

 

Noooo...a mate who i fish with is literally selling all his gear before he moves house....wants a quick sale on all his gear...all top stuff to...has 3 9ft Chub outkast rods and 3 nash siren alarms...£100 he wants....DEFFFOOOO

Fair ply to ya mate! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2018 at 21:43, crusian said:

Hello Sharpy

There have been other threads on here where the fellas are downsizing to keep as mobile as possible ; off the top of my head Dalthegooner who is fishing Ardleigh is one of them .

:) 

Oops ! , I've got my Gooners mixed up ! ; I should have said Dannygooner , not Dalthegooner ! .

:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×