Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
adders60

What is your newest purchase

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Tree123 said:

I paid a 15 but they  supplied the ring 

Was that for whipping a new guide or just replacing the ceramic?

Bloomin' good deal if it was for whipping, I've seen custom builders charge 90 quid for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, yonny said:

Was that for whipping a new guide or just replacing the ceramic?

Bloomin' good deal if it was for whipping, I've seen custom builders charge 90 quid for that.

Blimey.... I just had a cane rod totally refurbished with new rings for £90...🤯

In fact I had two done for £180...

ddrn4co.jpg

OT0fvnP.jpg

Edited by bluelabel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/12/2018 at 15:11, Tree123 said:

Went to feed shop for a look came out with 

 

10kg hemp 

5 kilo maize

5kgtigers

20kg mixed particles 

10kg peanuts

 

Now to work out where  to store it 

 

Ask @Highy. Hel be able to help you. He must have a hall to store all his new purchases 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Bablemikey said:

my delks are away for repair.

Get used to it mate. All 3 of mine had to go in over the course of 2-3 years. After the last one went in they told me I had to send the receiver too for a software update. Proper joke. Moved to Fox after that and they've been flawless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, yonny said:

Get used to it mate. All 3 of mine had to go in over the course of 2-3 years. After the last one went in they told me I had to send the receiver too for a software update. Proper joke. Moved to Fox after that and they've been flawless.

Which ones did you go for? MXRs I could do but not the thick end of £600 for a set of RX+s.

I like the look of the Nash R3's but don't know anyone who has them so no idea how robust or good they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bablemikey said:

Which ones did you go for? MXRs I could do but not the thick end of £600 for a set of RX+s.

I like the look of the Nash R3's but don't know anyone who has them so no idea how robust or good they are.

NTXR's.

The MXR's are pukka too mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎07‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 12:57, Bablemikey said:

Which ones did you go for? MXRs I could do but not the thick end of £600 for a set of RX+s.

Generally these sell new with various deals out their for around £480 or a bit less for 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/12/2018 at 20:10, Old school said:

How have they been? Just been looking at these, 

Disappointing. Haven't tried them in a fishing situation but I unboxed them and didn't like them. Superficial I know, but there you go I'm not gonna sit staring at 3 buzzers I don't like.

Grabbed a set of Nash R3's from ebay and am well happy with these. If Batman fished for carp, he would use them!! They are damn sexy!

I'll be using them for real next weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a purchase as such...due to the insert falling out of my new rod...20181128_181126.thumb.jpg.d33001a549bace90928a2541a8baf602.jpg

I asked Sonik for a replacement...20181215_154833.thumb.jpg.debc316c1b172bd749308ea5248ea655.jpg

Sent me every eye for the rod but the 50mm and tip ring...FREE

Awsome Customer Service

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×