Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
adders60

What is your newest purchase

:mrgreen:
There were 757 of us livin int box int middla road ....

And i was LOOKY !!!! :)

n when we got ome our dad would thrash us to sleep wi is belt ! :)

Edited by newmarket

Went a bit crazy this morning but I was desperate for new stuff and had the money had the time so I treat my self -

Fox micron ntx-r 3 set £650

Fox horizon xt rods x3 £650

Foz 12000xt reels x3 £635

I also got free jumper, joggers, braid, daiwa floor it and a lot of other stuff.

I received 4 sets of rod protectors today. Made by NGT, I got them off E bay £14 and are spot on..My Nash tip tops have seen better days, so I thought I'd get some new ones.

Edited by hawkman

Went in to my local tackle shop today, not for anything in particular, and they had a Berkley F1 Tri Top Barbel rod for £50 so I couldn't say no  :wink:

It's a lovely rod and comes with 1.5lb, 1.75lb and 2lb test curve top sections.

Well happy  8)

Then I got two Daiwa Crosscast X 5000 reels as well (I need to use my Daiwa Regal Z 4000 for the Barbel rod, so had to get new reels for my carp rods  :oops: )

And some 8lb Daiwa sensor

Oh, and some Korda Tungsten Tubing.

I'm dreading getting the credit card bill this month  :oops:

I needed a new booster pack and they were on sale at Canadian Tire so I walked out about $125 poorer, but this thing should run whatever I want for days on end and has a compressor built in as well.

7ynuha2e.jpg

That's it ^^^. I've also got 9 wrist bands. 9 of us from work are having a 2 day fish in and we are going to make a donation between us to carping for heroes. June 21st

Edited by hawkman

I like it! I got smashed up in afghanistan in 2012, only had a week left on tour and got into a massive dust up with the taliban, my mate lost 3 limbs and i permanently mangled my shoulder whilst treating him. (i'm a military medic) to be honest, im still not right, physically (to be expected - but all my limbs are still attached!!) or mentally either. Due to leave the army after 11yrs service in december bacause of injuries sustained. I have been priveledged to have served in many different regiments. Although i have never called upon the services of military charities (i dont consider myself injured enough) i 100% back their work and wish the charities shouldnt have to supply these services. 7arytu8y.jpg this was taken a few days before i was wounded, i had gone through 7 months of fighting, been shot at, blown up, shot back, hit a few, treated 33 massively injured allies, (plus countless others of afghan men, women and children caught up in the taliban's cowardly tactics) thought i was home and dry. Then a routine patrol went sour and it happened. Anything that helps lads that were hurt far worse than i was, deserve all the help they get. More lads leave afghan/iraq wounded than anyone woukd ever know, but we did our job, and combat missions have ended.

Thankyou to all who do their bit for military charities. :lol:

:rolleyes:

I got lost on the way to uni!!! :lol: it was a job i was asked to do. We did our best, job done.

Shoulder still f##kin hurts though! :angry:

those black tabs on my upper arm? My combat tourniquets in case i lost a limb, nothing like a constant reminder!!

Wychwood rig box ,(large)

2 lots of tungsten sinkers

hook beads

A.T sleeves

Rig putty x2

4 pack of hooks

shrinktube

buffer beads

gardner line conditioner

spool of zig line

zig aligner set

spool of fluro for leaders

5kg basemix

boilie flavouring

air dry bag

rolling table & gun

betaine

and other stuff i can't remember  :oops:

Wychwood rig box ,(large)

2 lots of tungsten sinkers

hook beads

A.T sleeves

Rig putty x2

4 pack of hooks

shrinktube

buffer beads

gardner line conditioner

spool of zig line

zig aligner set

spool of fluro for leaders

5kg basemix

boilie flavouring

air dry bag

rolling table & gun

betaine

and other stuff i can't remember  :oops:

And now you're £150 lighter....!

I like it! I got smashed up in afghanistan in 2012, only had a week left on tour and got into a massive dust up with the taliban, my mate lost 3 limbs and i permanently mangled my shoulder whilst treating him. (i'm a military medic) to be honest, im still not right, physically (to be expected - but all my limbs are still attached!!) or mentally either. Due to leave the army after 11yrs service in december bacause of injuries sustained. I have been priveledged to have served in many different regiments. Although i have never called upon the services of military charities (i dont consider myself injured enough) i 100% back their work and wish the charities shouldnt have to supply these services. 7arytu8y.jpg this was taken a few days before i was wounded, i had gone through 7 months of fighting, been shot at, blown up, shot back, hit a few, treated 33 massively injured allies, (plus countless others of afghan men, women and children caught up in the taliban's cowardly tactics) thought i was home and dry. Then a routine patrol went sour and it happened. Anything that helps lads that were hurt far worse than i was, deserve all the help they get. More lads leave afghan/iraq wounded than anyone woukd ever know, but we did our job, and combat missions have ended.

Thankyou to all who do their bit for military charities. :lol:

Proud that our country has men like you. I wish you all the best in your civilian life.