Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
adders60

What is your newest purchase

10 kilo monster red

5 kilo matching pellets

Scent from hell pop ups

Scent from heaven pop ups

Booster liquid

All purchased direct from the baitworks factory so big savings on the online price :wink:

In prep for a rare carp fishing session for me next week with some cracking mates...... Can't wait 8)

Hoping to get in amongst the fish again like earlier in the year

IMG-20160406-WA0000_zpshashkyi7.jpg

Got me four of these, I'm not really interested in the stainless look, but am very happy with these

258a9a0023d6b29058c9e83c70d81497.jpg

I wanted a bank stick I can screw into hard ground.

Check this out...!

36b112834e72e9ef078465a0ab9bf3ea.jpg

The extending section fits through the stick to help screw them into the ground [emoji39] [emoji39] [emoji39] [emoji39]

Annnnnd they were £16 for 4 [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]

Got a bit of unexpected money, couldn't resist.

3 X delk txi plus, purple, blue and white.

Receiver

3 X ES indication sets

3 X d lock

Delk black box storage case.

If she finds the receipt, I'm dead! :D

You mean a mini lottery win :)

Next up is Delkim snag ears if for nothing more than the extra thick backs for the alarms.

Enjoy mate there the Dogs sphericles :)

You mean a mini lottery win :)

Next up is Delkim snag ears if for nothing more than the extra thick backs for the alarms.

Enjoy mate there the Dogs sphericles :)

Yes they are mate! I'll be getting the snag ears for sure. Would have today but they only had one set in the shop.

Good deal in the tackle shop near me on a 3 rod set, and I've always wanted the ES indicators. Love the night light. :)

Yes they are mate! I'll be getting the snag ears for sure. Would have today but they only had one set in the shop.

Good deal in the tackle shop near me on a 3 rod set, and I've always wanted the ES indicators. Love the night light. :)

Get yourself some D-Stack weights there right handy in windy conditions, Night light brightness is adjustable........Bonus :)

Get yourself some D-Stack weights there right handy in windy conditions, Night light brightness is adjustable........Bonus :)

How do you adjust the brightness? I know you can set normal, bright, night etc, but I didn't know you can set the night light brightness.

Been thinking for a while now that my pod isn't quite doing what I want from it. I've been using the Fox Black Label stuff this year. I find the buzz bars a bit cramped for my reels, and the chunky bank sticks doesn't make it easy when the ground's hard or its a gravel swim. Not to mention that the black is coming off at the bottom of the sticks from rubbing on gravel/stones, so now its looking pretty shocking when used as a pod. Also just got new delks and to be honest, they'd look better on something else.

Running the risk of being horrendously tarty against my nature with this purchase but I've gone for an Nbrice gunsmoke carbon 3 rod pod. it looks the business from what I've seen online. Looking forward very much to plopping my delks on top of it and seeing how it looks. :)

Been thinking for a while now that my pod isn't quite doing what I want from it. I've been using the Fox Black Label stuff this year. I find the buzz bars a bit cramped for my reels, and the chunky bank sticks doesn't make it easy when the ground's hard or its a gravel swim. Not to mention that the black is coming off at the bottom of the sticks from rubbing on gravel/stones, so now its looking pretty shocking when used as a pod. Also just got new delks and to be honest, they'd look better on something else.

Running the risk of being horrendously tarty against my nature with this purchase but I've gone for an Nbrice gunsmoke carbon 3 rod pod. it looks the business from what I've seen online. Looking forward very much to plopping my delks on top of it and seeing how it looks. :)

If your going to go for it a carbon pod it surely the way to go [emoji39]