What is your newest purchase

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New sleep system - going down well!  Room for 2 no arguments!    

What a load of twaddle! I bought a cheap light aluminium £50 pod years ago, that only got uprated within the last two years, but because I could. A goalpost pod I could fish as pod or banksticks,

listen up lads and i will impart the secret!! tuck the rods under your arm and just walk in like nothing is different, as you walk by the shoe stand just casually look down and say out loud,, NEW SHOE

Posted Images

What ideas you got for bouancy? You could add polystyrene blocks attached to yhe sides on string, that when you drop the bait eject and follow the boat so your not over buoyant on the return trip to the shore :)

Sent from my HUAWEI G6-L11 using Tapatalk

Reason it got binned was i opened the boat up, kind of ruined it. Was gonna put cavity foam in it

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

Think you should consider Smufters route, these babes can be real game changers, nice to build your own, bt the difference in price aint that great and he has a working example of a good cheap boat, i used to clip mine up to a spare rodand pull it, back a couple of foot negating any swing , no need to clip up my baited rods.

Its only a bit of fun mate, not got a real need for one

Its only a bit of fun mate, not got a real need for one

I don't usually but in France it came in very (very) useful.

The lake I am now a member of has plenty of features to fish to, overhanging branches, pads, little gaps in reeds that sort of thing.

I would be tempted to use it on there but I don't think they allow boats.

Just went to the newsagents via the tackleshop :)

Drennan dacron 15lb

Link leger beads

Fox leadcore safety rig kit

Carp talk

Not gonna use the leadcore, I just wanted rig bits that came with it. I Normally use Drennan sinkbraid but thought id give the dacron a try as its got twice as much on the spool & looks identical.

Seems to be a lot of people using it and buying it mate, the guy I bought off bought two....one as a back up as he didn't know how long it would last but he said he doesn't need it as the first one is way better than expected so selling the spare....I paid £125 and I believe they retail at just over £200 so a good deal I think, worst case scenario... I don't like it at which point I should be able to sell it for more than what I paid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems to be a lot of people using it and buying it mate, the guy I bought off bought two....one as a back up as he didn't know how long it would last but he said he doesn't need it as the first one is way better than expected so selling the spare....I paid £125 and I believe they retail at just over £200 so a good deal I think, worst case scenario... I don't like it at which point I should be able to sell it for more than what I paid

Nice! Was looking at the nash shroud for next year instead of a brolly

Just went to the newsagents via the tackleshop :)

Drennan dacron 15lb

Link leger beads

Fox leadcore safety rig kit

Carp talk

Not gonna use the leadcore, I just wanted rig bits that came with it. I Normally use Drennan sinkbraid but thought id give the dacron a try as its got twice as much on the spool & looks identical.

I also use dacron , still had a half a spool in my tackle box from at least 20 years ago , Its really supple, thin and knots well , I love the stuff , did find some on ebay so I now have a couple of spools 

dave 

My finger slipped again today.

Nash buzz bar pouch medium

Size 4 solar mute 101 hooks

Couple of packs of fox pva bags

Richworth orange colouring.

That's it... no more.

That last line is definetly a big fat lie [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I also use dacron , still had a half a spool in my tackle box from at least 20 years ago , Its really supple, thin and knots well , I love the stuff , did find some on ebay so I now have a couple of spools

dave

Is it hard to get hold of then ? If so I may go & buy whats left. I tied a few rigs with it last night no problems & it dosnt look thicker then the 10lb sinkbraid I normally use.

Getting twice as much for the same price is always nice too when its quality.