What is your newest purchase

Is it hard to get hold of then ? If so I may go & buy whats left. I tied a few rigs with it last night no problems & it dosnt look thicker then the 10lb sinkbraid I normally use.

Getting twice as much for the same price is always nice too when its quality.

Actually I remember CM saying it was hard to get hold of yesterday. Think ill go & get a few extra spools tomorrow.

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New sleep system - going down well!  Room for 2 no arguments!    

What a load of twaddle! I bought a cheap light aluminium £50 pod years ago, that only got uprated within the last two years, but because I could. A goalpost pod I could fish as pod or banksticks,

listen up lads and i will impart the secret!! tuck the rods under your arm and just walk in like nothing is different, as you walk by the shoe stand just casually look down and say out loud,, NEW SHOE

Posted Images

Haven't visited or posted in ages! Too harsh a reminder that I've not been getting out that's why. But I took the plunge and trading in my baitrunners for couple of wychwood riot 75s black. Hopefully the transition is smooth and I don't look back :)

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Haven't visited or posted in ages! Too harsh a reminder that I've not been getting out that's why. But I took the plunge and trading in my baitrunners for couple of wychwood riot 75s black. Hopefully the transition is smooth and I don't look back :)

If the bail arms are anything like the riot 65s i had, you better trabsport em in bubble wrap mate

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

One reel started doing it then it another, they're useable just annoying. As for bail arm, might as well be made from a paperclip. I bought some rovex reels, yes not a big name, yes cheap but they're smooth, clutch is kinda qd and bailarm is really thick

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

Cheap doesn't necessarily mean bad quality. My mate has some weird never heard of make reels, and ive used them theyre truly brilliant. So much to the point they're the only ones he buys now from our local shop. The one he bought recently was full camo design and even 'feels' good quality. My favourite reels arnt overly expensive, I use Mitchell Advocet Gold. The Advocet silvers are great reels too. Used the Advocet gold for years now and id never buy anything else for either carp or game fishing

Sent from my HUAWEI G6-L11 using Tapatalk

ALARM
Available in 3+1 and 4+1 kit
Operates with 2 AAA 1.5V batteries (not included)
Five volume levels plus silent mode
Four sensitivity adjustments
Seven tone adjustments
100% waterproof
Diamond shaped roller
Dedicated drop back LED indication
Dedicated drop back tone
Ultra-bright LED

RECEIVER
Operates with 2 AAA 1.5V batteries (not included)
Memory function
Silent mode
Vibration mode
Dedicated LED for drop back indication
Courtesy night light
100% waterproof

I would Assume this is it Phil

I've been using riot 65's for over a year now with no issues. blooming good reels for the money.

Good morning, the 75's arrived today in the post. I'm upgrading from a set of reliable but ancient daiwa regal x's so to me they seem massive! Did you convert yours to quick drag? what situations do you use which spool? Only shame of them so far is that only one of the spools has the acs clip. Apart from that they seem really good, hope they are a nice balance on the rod now. I couldn't find anywhere that said how much smaller the 65's were than the 75's.

I wonder if the design has changed at all since you owned them? These are the black ones, and the bail arm is like a lead pipe compared to my old daiwas so I'm not too worried about breaking them. Seem pretty sturdy. Thanks for the feedback praise the carp gods I am going out Saturday now for a little test run! Will let you know how they perform real (or do I mean 'reel' teehee) world :)