Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
adders60

What is your newest purchase

How did you get on with the rovex reels you had a few months back mate?

Loved em, nice size, cast well, great drag, almost qd. I had to cast 90 yards the other day, handled it ok but due to the slimmer spool it was hard work chucking it that far. Yes i didnt need shiny new reels but i couldn't help myself! Its an addiction im afraid.....

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

I went into the tackle shop today to replace a permit that the sun had bleached the ink to the point of un-readable.....it turns out I have a problem and cannot leave without making a purchase......fcdaff09fa52d9a59f1d9e931397ea5c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is it with this Orange fetish of yours Spr ? .

Now if it was Purple I'd understand  8)

I just love orange that's why I use Tapatalk.... it's orange, I can't explain it orange just makes me happy [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] the purple line is just a nice contrast against the orange to make it look even better..... probably why I never catch! the fish bloody see me coming laugh and hide

I just love orange that's why I use Tapatalk.... it's orange, I can't explain it orange just makes me happy [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] the purple line is just a nice contrast against the orange to make it look even better..... probably why I never catch! the fish blooming see me coming laugh and hide

I feel the same about Purple ! .

Trouble is a Delkim with purple lights is more expensive , so I went for the next best thing and went for blue .

However , I haven't gone for the purple line , I've just bought the Rig Marole line recommended by Yonny .

:wink:

Trouble is a Delkim with purple lights is more expensive , so I went for the next best thing and went for blue .

However , I haven't gone for the purple line , I've just bought the Rig Marole line recommended by Yonny .

I have all blue fox alarms and blue bobbins, guess what my favourite colour is??

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

Same purple is the bees knees

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I just got the Nash h-gun armchair on offer for fifty quid with free chair bag, I sat on it a moment ago and it seems good but until I have done a full session on it I won't know exactly how good or bad, think it was a good deal. Can't be having anything to comfy or I'll start being lazy [emoji23]

Edited by spr1985

I just got the Nash h-gun armchair on offer for fifty quid with free chair bag, I sat on it a moment ago and it seems good but until I have done a full session on it I won't know exactly how good or bad, think it was a good deal. Can't be having anything to comfy or I'll start being lazy [emoji23]

Haha, let me know ya get on with it, im gonna spend a bit on my next chair cause the cheap ones I get keep breaking due to holding up 17 stone of awesomeness :D lol

Sent from my HUAWEI G6-L11 using Tapatalk

Edited by xpl0rer

Haha, let me know ya get on with it, im gonna spend a bit on my next chair cause the cheap ones I get keep breaking due to holding up 17 stone of awesomeness :D lol

Sent from my HUAWEI G6-L11 using Tapatalk

We I'm 11 stoneish of distinctly averageness , so any chair that suits my needs will be useless for you .

:)

Having just got back from a session and suffered water ingress issues with my delks for the THIRD (and final) time:

A Fox Micron NTXr 3 rod presentation set....

I never thought I would ditch delks, in terms of performance they cannot be beaten, but this is the third year on the trot I've had the same problem, and frankly I can't be doing with it any more.

Having just got back from a session and suffered water ingress issues with my delks for the THIRD (and final) time:

A Fox Micron NTXr 3 rod presentation set....

I never thought I would ditch delks, in terms of performance they cannot be beaten, but this is the third year on the trot I've had the same problem, and frankly I can't be doing with it any more.

What delks are they?

Well my Sunday just got a whole lot better,

Saw these century Neville black edition on eBay the other day they Rrp at 39.99 each f2c1f215d4219dad6c5b7b9742eef572.jpg

Cheeky bid of £14.50 only went and won them [emoji23][emoji16][emoji23][emoji16]

And description says unused too [emoji16][emoji16]

Edited by spr1985