Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
adders60

What is your newest purchase

Ditched my Trakker NXG rucky, which was absolute rubbish; in just over a year the waterproof liner/hood came away, the grab handle broke off, and one of the main straps failed.

Replaced it with a used British Army Patrol Pack for 18 quid delivered. Has already lasted 15 years with a trip to Afghanistan, will last many, many more......

Last year I made a decision never again to buy carp branded clothing or luggage. Everything I've bought since has been absolutely brilliant lol.....

Spent £98 and manage to get 105 kilo worth or particle including the below. without the hemp it would have been £60ish for 90kilo........Considering i only do 12 hour night sessions so will only take 1Kilo particle max, This should last me an age! The plain is to cook a bunch of each up and mix them together into small 1kilo bags. Now to plain how i can prep it all at the same time....

Tares

Hemp

maize

groats

Maple Pea

11 hours ago, Big Common said:

I should have gone there. Ironically , I asked a guy where he got his hemp from today as it looked pretty good, plenty splitting. He said Copdock too. The extra few miles would be worth me going there next time.  Cheers Ginge.

Yeah i get my hemp there and its fine. Cant say i have ever brought bad hemp from anywhere though. :)

Trakker thermal bedchair cover

Gardner Pro Light 15lb

Line stripper tool (fits on a drill)

A few kilos of tutti frutti boilies/pellets and some glug

Avid back leads

Starbaits throwing stick

A kilo of Red Amo tigernut boilies

Also ordered a variety of end tackle, rod bands and tip protectors....but either I was drinking at the time or the website threw a hissy but the address is a combination of my sisters in the UK, but with my postcode and country of Australia.   So that package has now disappeared into the ether.

16 hours ago, t30sxh said:

Also ordered a variety of end tackle, rod bands and tip protectors....but either I was drinking at the time or the website threw a hissy but the address is a combination of my sisters in the UK, but with my postcode and country of Australia.   So that package has now disappeared into the ether.

LOl, I'll keep an eye out for the postman , just in case I get lucky ......

22 hours ago, phil dalts said:

Treated myself to 3 nash siren r3 alarms and nash optics. Thoughts??

IMG-20170401-WA0000.jpeg

If you get cows coming down to your swim to drink just unscrew one of your buzzers, and you have a cattle prod to get them out the way....

5 hours ago, yonny said:

60 kg of Shellfish B5 just showed up for a trip to France for me and a mate on Thursday.

Really quite looking forward to it as you can probably imagine.

Have a great trip Yonny .... got my first proper session coming up in a couple of weeks ,  4 day trip can't wait ...need a proper unwind works been mental ! 

Hope you catch some crackers 8)