What is your newest purchase

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A week on Redmire. My mate managed to get through last week so the 3 of us have the last week in September 

New sleep system - going down well!  Room for 2 no arguments!    

Gorgeous... sounds like Rolling Thunder 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, yonny said:

I picked those up a month or two ago but can't be bothered to transfer all the tackle over until the big Spring clean out lol....

They look ok mate.

I have them already for my own fishing and they are spot on for what i need. I can have my alarms, The tackle safe, Bobbins and some leads in the one bag. Great for the way i fish.

20 minutes ago, Ginger9991 said:

Korda Tackle Safe and the Compac bag for my Dad's xmas gift and 10kg of 14mm nutcracker. using AD 15% off.

Just cancelled my urban order as i found it on Fishing republic for £26 for 5kg so i now have 5x5kg of nutcracker 1x5kg of tuna and garlic (not tried before) and 1x5kg of spicy red fish (not tried before).

Thats me sorted for a few months!

20 minutes ago, levigsp said:

A large pack of Donuts, "what's that got to do with carp fishing?" I hear you ask.

Well I'm going to sit and eat them whilst watching the TH video someone kindly posted above, hopefully he will climb some trees, best tree climber I've seen, some monkey there I fear Lol

Dave Lane's some climber too - says I don't know how anyone else fishes without climbing trees!

Last time I tried was almost a disaster, hopeless at it - guess wearing chesties didn't help that much :D

Edited by kevtaylor
1 hour ago, kevtaylor said:

Last time I tried was almost a disaster, hopeless at it

I feel right at home in the trees. Nothing better than watching a biggun feed from the branches.

1 hour ago, levigsp said:

A large pack of Donuts, "what's that got to do with carp fishing?" I hear you ask.

I often have a 4 pack of topic bars when sitting in said trees. I owe a few captures to them lol.

Cold an understatement. My rods were iced over by 6pm! Water on the mat actually iced over within minutes once the fish was back and the reels got a dunk before casting as the line was frozen on the spools!! 

Thanks for the kind words mate. I always thought there was at least one 30 in here. Maybe I've fed them well enough this year for them to have put on the extra pounds, who knows. I was stacking in skrettings finest over summer. 

8 hours ago, Ginger9991 said:

Just cancelled my urban order as i found it on Fishing republic for £26 for 5kg so i now have 5x5kg of nutcracker 1x5kg of tuna and garlic (not tried before) and 1x5kg of spicy red fish (not tried before).

Thats me sorted for a few months!

How do you find the Nutcracker please Ginger ? , I've not tried it before .

Lake Reaper bait boat!.......

Saw that Paypal were offering 0% finance over 24 months on larger purchases, and fancied one of these for my trips to France to replace HMS Gonads. £13.00 a month for 24 months, hardly be missed from the account, (hopefully the wife will miss it altogether lol!).
Came with free bag (worth £19.99) and free delivery, so £315.00 all in.
Cushty!!

s-l1600 (7).jpg

Edited by smufter
13 hours ago, greekskii said:

10kg of bait, plus a kilo and a half of a test batch that I prized out the freezer. Excited about this one. 

Also total fishing tackle did a superb job on Black Friday. My barrow cover arrived before 10am on Saturday! Sealskinz and waterproof stash bags arrived yesterday morning as well. Top service that. 

Always spot on mate, not far from me and use them a lot, always had outstanding service 👌🏻