What is your newest purchase

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A week on Redmire. My mate managed to get through last week so the 3 of us have the last week in September 

New sleep system - going down well!  Room for 2 no arguments!    

Gorgeous... sounds like Rolling Thunder 

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, chillfactor said:

20171213_194342.thumb.jpg.0ee9566b73aac6365fa04424c5317ecd.jpgnot fishing related but the mans den is coming together ..noticed a pool table on eBay that was listed not to far away so had a cheeky bid on it .

I'm on the lookout myself mate.

Moved into my new house at the weekend and it's got the biggest man cave I've ever seen.

How much did you pay?

got it for £  195.00 mate ... bit more than I wanted to pay as it will need a recover at some point (200£ done professionally) ,must of been someone else local who wanted it too ,   turned out it was only 5 mins down the road so a result tbh  still not a bad price they can go up to 500 for a good second hand one . its one solid lump of slate but two strong blokes can lift it mate . getting it upstairs in the workshop nearly killed off my mate though :lol:

this is a 7x4 one muft 

worked out well getting it to my yard because it was so close called in a favour with a mate with a loader who just lifted out of the sellers garage,  straight onto my trailer without the need to take it apart right result .

you will have to factor moving it though mate ... taking the slate bed off separately is the best way once it comes down to man handling it  .... the legs come off too & the top with the rails on, two of you can just about manage when it's all separate. 

2 minutes ago, bluelabel said:

Rather have the drum kit... I have a Roland Leccy TD6KW kit and whilst you CAN gig with it... its not the same as an accoustic kit... thrash away dear chap.... thrash away...!8)

had that kit since I was 16 mate been in loads of bands .... saved up for ages to get it when I got my first job .... won't be shoved in the corner long , got a new place for it 8)

24 minutes ago, chillfactor said:

got it for £  195.00 mate ... bit more than I wanted to pay as it will need a recover at some point (200£ done professionally) ,must of been someone else local who wanted it too ,   turned out it was only 5 mins down the road so a result tbh  still not a bad price they can go up to 500 for a good second hand one . its one solid lump of slate but two strong blokes can lift it mate . getting it upstairs in the workshop nearly killed off my mate though :lol:

this is a 7x4 one muft 

worked out well getting it to my yard because it was so close called in a favour with a mate with a loader who just lifted out of the sellers garage,  straight onto my trailer without the need to take it apart right result .

you will have to factor moving it though mate ... taking the slate bed off separately is the best way once it comes down to man handling it  .... the legs come off too & the top with the rails on, two of you can just about manage when it's all separate. 

Nice one.

I've been looking tonight but most are way too far away from me.

Hopefully something more local will turn up.

Luckily my man cave is ground level and I can drive the van and lower the tail lift right next to the entrance so getting it in won't be a problem.

It's more for the summer .

Got the dartboard and the beer fridge sorted already .

26 minutes ago, muftyboy said:

Nice one.

I've been looking tonight but most are way too far away from me.

Hopefully something more local will turn up.

Luckily my man cave is ground level and I can drive the van and lower the tail lift right next to the entrance so getting it in won't be a problem.

It's more for the summer .

Got the dartboard and the beer fridge sorted already .

sounds ideal mate ... glad your all moved in to the new place after all that drama with the old house , just in time for Xmas with the family 8)

2 hours ago, Highy said:

20171127_081951.thumb.png.efe89c5ee1dc800fc77a58216aaf4f6c.png

Gonna offload these soon also...

(Hope this dont protrude the buying/selling statement)

As long as you don't sell them on here i'm ok, but not as an advert:wink:

What you do via Pm and text etc is up to you.

More gas canisters and deadbaits for me, and some more Stonze leads after thinking about discharging leads and plastic scrapings 

10 hours ago, Big Common said:

Got one of these as a birthday pressie....... Haven't used it yet.... It'll probably replace my little kettle and I'm hoping it will double/treble up as saucepan,  mug, kettle... As well as accommodating my little bulin stove and a few tea kit bits in transit...... Looks quite versatile, with the heat diffuser on the bottom, should also make the gas last a bit longer.......

It did get me thinking , why we bother with an actual kettle, when something more multi functional is probably a better way to go, if you need to keep kit to a minimum.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00W51HYYM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Kettles are carpy. That's why.