Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
adders60

What is your newest purchase

11 hours ago, crusian said:

Hello Banjo. will you be doing any reviews please ? .

I'd be particularly interested in what you thought of Dynamite Baits  Crave

Ta 

Crave doesn't seem to have a patch on the source. Source is number 1 with monster tiger nut just behind. When I was a nipper it's all I used. 

36 minutes ago, greekskii said:

Crave doesn't seem to have a patch on the source. Source is number 1 with monster tiger nut just behind. When I was a nipper it's all I used. 

Hello Greekskii 

" When I was a nipper it's all I used. " , and now look at you , all grown up ! :D .

Thanks very much for the information .

I'm still pondering on ABS or Responsive as I had already decided on a bait for the season :? , but how do you buy Responsive pls.   , through Boilie Hub ? .

Lastly do you want to say which of the Responsive Baits you are using , or is it a secret between you and CM ? :D .

50 minutes ago, crusian said:

Hello Greekskii 

" When I was a nipper it's all I used. " , and now look at you , all grown up ! :D .

I'm still pondering on ABS or Responsive as I had already decided on a bait for the season :? , but how do you buy Responsive pls.   , through Boilie Hub ? .

Lastly do you want to say which of the Responsive Baits you are using , or is it a secret between you and CM ? :D .

Through the Facebook page mate. Or call up. The number is on the Facebook too. Tell him Viktor sent you. 

Im using the CSL, a creamy birdfood style bait. But in all honesty any of them will produce. My favourites are the mighty marine and the monster crab and plum.

I've just added the code in to my baiting, I caught loads on it through the warmer months last year. It's a fishmeal base with tuna and krill additives and flavours. 

The mutiny, a nut bait, is one id take on cell or Manila dominated waters. 

56 minutes ago, crusian said:

Hello Greekskii 

hahaha!! 'all grown up'? you should see him in person.

cuter than a box full of puppys :lol::lol:

4 minutes ago, cyborx said:

hahaha!! 'all grown up'? you should see him in person.

cuter than a box full of puppys :lol::lol:

Hahaa. Not when I grow my beard out (can't be asked to shave more like) 

I've been carping since I was 11/12. Almost a decade and a half now, although it was casual fishing back then. When I got on to the dynamite baits I used source and monster tigernut all the time. Before that pepperami dipped in marmite was the one. 

22 hours ago, crusian said:

Hello Banjo. will you be doing any reviews please ? .

I'd be particularly interested in what you thought of Dynamite Baits  Crave

Ta 

Hi Crusian

Even though I've been Carping for over 35 Years I took a break for many Years and come back to 100's of different types of boilies ... thats why I bought the samples , When I first started all I could get was Richmond boilies , and Tiger nuts and luncheon meat were My next bait :) ... I use to use kitty kat and weetabix but that stopped working after a while ,

I'm very interested in buying some ABS boilies but have no idea what Ones to get , I was thinking of the Malarky but they have now brought out Hydra-K so debating which one :?

Anyone recommend a good abs boilie please ?

" I'm very interested in buying some ABS boilies but have no idea what Ones to get , I was thinking of the Malarky but they have now brought out Hydra-K so debating which one :?

Anyone recommend a good abs boilie please ? "

Over to you Smufter ! :D

•  

16 hours ago, greekskii said:

monster tigernut

I always used to carry a tub of these pop ups, before I got into my own bait. One that I'd still be confident with now, having caught a few on them....

16 hours ago, greekskii said:

pepperami

Another decent cheap hook bait... I know of some decent sized fish caught on a tiny piece of rami as a single with a sighter.... I always end up eating it whenever I've given it a go, those 5 packs are £1 in Aldi, 1 for the fish and 4 for me...:)

7 hours ago, crusian said:

" I'm very interested in buying some ABS boilies but have no idea what Ones to get , I was thinking of the Malarky but they have now brought out Hydra-K so debating which one :?

Anyone recommend a good abs boilie please ? "

Over to you Smufter ! :D

I'm not an ABS expert mate :wink::wink: 

But if I wanted to go over to a fishmeal I'd be seriously considering the Hydra-K as I prefer a krill base mix. But that's just a personal thing. The Malarky is supposed to be good, but the Hydra-K is getting brilliant reviews, (and not just by the testers!). Geoff Bowers is one of the best bait makers around. All of his baits will catch fish if they are there to be caught. So it would be Hyrdra-K for me.  

Kodex, Graviton, tungsten rig tubing..... Haven't used tubing in a while, seems to have come on leaps and bounds.... This stuff is quite weighty but very limp, easy to thread and a dark grey green colour. Well pleased with this stuff, leader ban on one of my waters.

1 hour ago, cloud9 said:

A new rear spring for the car , to get it through the mot ....ruddy pot holes again....

Alot of the roads in my area is more potholes than road. They are doing a few minor things for them, though only because its nearing election time...

13 hours ago, TnCarper said:

Alot of the roads in my area is more potholes than road. They are doing a few minor things for them, though only because its nearing election time...

Same here...The back roads that lead to a lot of lakes are worse, the run off from the fields hides the pot holes on the edge of the roads, but these are out of sight out of mind to most people. If a vehicle is come towards you and you have to drive out wider into the water, it's pot luck as to whether you hit a hole or not..... Just got to make sure you are carrying the right tools and a decent spare just in case you pop a valve, which happened to me recently.