Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
adders60

What is your newest purchase

On 4/28/2018 at 03:30, smufter said:

Well the new rods arrived yesterday. Really relieved because somebody had warned me about the particular ebay seller not fulfilling orders which left me a little concerned.
Haven't had a chance to check all three but they were packaged well so no doubt they are fine. Pulled one out to have a look, lovely rods, seem superbly finished for the price (£45.00 each!!!). Nice, slim, matt black blanks, very understated graphics, which I like.
I'll use these in France and loan my Velocities to my daughter for the week.

So now have 4 sets of rods, two of which have yet to be introduced to the wife......:shock::shock::shock:

Well I guess you'd better sell more cars and ramp up your commission , Smufter ,  then whisk your Wife off on a weekend break ! .

:)  

Saber Carbon Landing Net & Stink Bag & Advanta Slim Net Float

Gardner Lite Mat

Gardner GT-HD 18lb Mono Line

Sonik SK-Tek Armchair

Nash Scope BO 2 Rod Big Pit Bag

& few different hooks, hooklinks etc from ESP, Gardner, Korda

10% OFF and free shipping to the EU. 👏

Edited by RobertZilla

On 30/04/2018 at 18:42, sharpy86 said:

Gone and ordered a set of Shimano Ultegra Ci4+ 5500 xtc from Eric’s.

Not in stock at the moment, but expected by Wednesday!

They have arrived! Oh man they are gorgeous! Light weight and a perfect size to pair with my Free Spirit ES (12ft - 2.75lb). Just waiting on the spool of Technium Black to load onto them. Got a quick overnighter planned for Wednesday.

18 minutes ago, sharpy86 said:

They have arrived! Oh man they are gorgeous! Light weight and a perfect size to pair with my Free Spirit ES (12ft - 2.75lb). Just waiting on the spool of Technium Black to load onto them. Got a quick overnighter planned for Wednesday.

They are lovely, lovely reels.

Almost as nice as XT-A medium longcasts.

8):lol:

2 hours ago, The_Viking_Angler said:

Just brought a set of Fox Micron MR+ alarms with receiver from fishing republic, my old set were due for a upgrade...

Oh and i told my partner that i wasn't going to buy tackle this month :lol:

Just don't tell them. 

What they don't know won't hurt them as the saying goes. :lol::lol::lol:

Was concerned with my light rods I couldn't hit 90 yards with adustables zigs (They're awful to cast) so last night had a couple of beers and thought sod it..... ordered a set of 13 ft Harrison trebuchet lights.

Woke up this morning and wondering how I'll explain it to the Mrs......

Edited by yonny
Typo

2 minutes ago, yonny said:

Was concerned with my light rods I couldn't hit 90 yards with adustables zigs (They're awful to cast) so last night had a couple of beers and thought sod it..... ordered a set of 13 ft Harrison trebuchet lights.

It's an addiction mate, you've got to feed your addiction, woman just don't understand. :lol::lol:

1 hour ago, smufter said:

I haven't told you my plans yet, have I Yonny????

:shock:

1 hour ago, yonny said:

listen up lads and i will impart the secret!! tuck the rods under your arm and just walk in like nothing is different, as you walk by the shoe stand just casually look down and say out loud,, NEW SHOES? guaranteed she wont mention the rods :lol:

2 minutes ago, cyborx said:

listen up lads and i will impart the secret!! tuck the rods under your arm and just walk in like nothing is different, as you walk by the shoe stand just casually look down and say out loud,, NEW SHOES? guaranteed she wont mention the rods :lol:

Sounds like the voice of experience @cyborx

3 hours ago, yonny said:

Seen these in action mate , with the two casting events I organised with Terry Edmonds .... very impressive 8)

6 hours ago, cyborx said:

No , my Wife would hit me around the head with the New Shoes and say " they're a lot cheaper than your Rods / you've already got enough rods / you don't catch anything anyway " .

My Wife can be very hurtful , literally .

😢

Had a wander around the local car boot this morning, came across a Nash h gun elevator cradle looks like brand new, said to the guy selling it, how much mate , I would like £20 was the answer, then he looks at me and said how much where you thinking ? £15 I said expecting a laugh and a no way, the fella nearly took me hand off lol ... now I have a slight problem that I'm bidding on a similar one on eBay and at the moment and I'm winning , there is still about 24hours to go so I'm hoping that I get out bid ..........

27 minutes ago, cloud9 said:

Had a wander around the local car boot this morning, came across a Nash h gun elevator cradle looks like brand new, said to the guy selling it, how much mate , I would like £20 was the answer, then he looks at me and said how much where you thinking ? £15 I said expecting a laugh and a no way, the fella nearly took me hand off lol ... now I have a slight problem that I'm bidding on a similar one on eBay and at the moment and I'm winning , there is still about 24hours to go so I'm hoping that I get out bid ..........

If u win....were u based cloud9 ??