Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
adders60

What is your newest purchase

1 hour ago, Highy said:

Nash Candy Nut Crunch 2.5kg

1kg Manilla 4mm pellets

1ltr bottle of Manilla Liquid

1 pot Manilla White Ones Wafters

5ltr Bucket

ALL FOR £30

Reason i bought the Nash is...to me the Nash Nut n Manilla smell exactly the same so 2.5kg for price if 1kg Manilla.

How do you do with the nash boilie's? 

Are the shelfies or frozen? 😀

5 minutes ago, framey said:

Im doing away with the kettle when its just me and going for a titanium cup to put on the burner

more space and more weight saved lol

I've considered that myself framey, can also be used as a little cook pot..... It's stoves and gas canister that I find awkward. That little bag will suit my needs for now.

23 hours ago, cloud9 said:

Sounds like you got a great deal there BC , my brolly system is from the same manufacturers and I have no complaints apart from the one you helped me out with 👍 cheers ...…

Have to be honest, Cyprinus' courier were great with communicating when the order would arrive, even down to an hour slot, so no waiting around all day...….

Edited by B.C.

21 minutes ago, B.C. said:

I've considered that myself framey, can also be used as a little cook pot..... It's stoves and gas canister that I find awkward. That little bag will suit my needs for now.

https://www.alpkit.com/products/kraku

i bought this to go with it but i have lost it for now. It probably is in my brew bag but it folds that small i cant see it lol

27 minutes ago, finchey said:

How do you do with the nash boilie's? 

Are the shelfies or frozen? 😀

Shelfies instant Action...ive always used coconut...but lately moved over to Nut Crunch as Manilla is an awsome bait and has a very distinctive smelly resemblance with each other. 

16 minutes ago, framey said:

https://www.alpkit.com/products/kraku

i bought this to go with it but i have lost it for now. It probably is in my brew bag but it folds that small i cant see it lol

Some of those are tiny and you can buy 100grm gas canisters, which work out quite dear at about £3 each, but are also tiny...….. Not sure how much you like a brew, but have you considered an alcohol stove? Boil times are much slower, but you can store fuel easier in what ever shaped container suits your packing and the stoves are tiny and way nothing...……. I have a small primus screw on stove, they are a bit misleading as you have to consider the size of the gas canister, which is the bulk of any stove...… Or go all "Bear Grilse" and use twigs for fuel lol..

1 hour ago, B.C. said:

Some of those are tiny and you can buy 100grm gas canisters, which work out quite dear at about £3 each, but are also tiny...….. Not sure how much you like a brew, but have you considered an alcohol stove? Boil times are much slower, but you can store fuel easier in what ever shaped container suits your packing and the stoves are tiny and way nothing...……. I have a small primus screw on stove, they are a bit misleading as you have to consider the size of the gas canister, which is the bulk of any stove...… Or go all "Bear Grilse" and use twigs for fuel lol..

i dont drink alcohol but i can keep up with a good drinker in a pub if i have coffee albeit decaf nowadays

ps 

i have seen something that enables you to refill the small canisters so it wont work out that bad 

Edited by framey

Nash Instant action bollies in Coconut Cream, Tangerine Dream and Crab and Krill. I love the buy 2 get 1 free deal, Great bollies and super affordable.

Pro Logic Crusade rig wallet

Ridge Monkey's utensil set for XL toastie maker, took a punt to see if it would fit the XL maker i have from TFG and it does perfectly.

Ocean Chest Waders

Some fox back leads

Fox large rapide PVA system.

some super strength bug repellent.

1 hour ago, The_Viking_Angler said:

Nash Instant action bollies in Coconut Cream, Tangerine Dream and Crab and Krill. I love the buy 2 get 1 free deal, Great bollies and super affordable.

Do you use the matching air pop ups that they sell with these or do you use a contrasting pop up? 😉

I know you get the 3 free in each pack just wondering if you use them and how you rate them? 🤔

2 minutes ago, finchey said:

Do you use the matching air pop ups that they sell with these or do you use a contrasting pop up? 😉

I know you get the 3 free in each pack just wondering if you use them and how you rate them? 🤔

I must admit, i have never actually used the free pop ups that come with the bags but my mate has and he likes them.

I have used the air pop ups they sell and have caught on them and i have caught on them, really buoyant i can't seem to tell much difference between the free ones and ones you buy separately but i will admit i mainly fish more bottom/slow sinking type of baits so haven't got too much experience with pop ups in general.  

4 minutes ago, The_Viking_Angler said:

I must admit, i have never actually used the free pop ups that come with the bags but my mate has and he likes them.

I have used the air pop ups they sell and have caught on them and i have caught on them, really buoyant i can't seem to tell much difference between the free ones and ones you buy separately but i will admit i mainly fish more bottom/slow sinking type of baits so haven't got too much experience with pop ups in general.  

I do use these myself and the boilie's but being fearley new to the carp scene and not having caught a lot I suppose it's just a confidence thing. 😀 

I read so much about shelfies verse's fresh/frozen i suppose I'm finding it kind of confusing. 😵

I think when I start catching a few more  the confidence will come with it. 😀 

1 hour ago, finchey said:

I do use these myself and the boilie's but being fearley new to the carp scene and not having caught a lot I suppose it's just a confidence thing. 😀 

I read so much about shelfies verse's fresh/frozen i suppose I'm finding it kind of confusing. 😵

I think when I start catching a few more  the confidence will come with it. 😀 

I wouldn't worry about too much about the whole fresh/frozen debate mate, nowadays shelf life's are so much better that there isn't much between the two anymore. Due to having a lack of available freezer space, i only ever use shelf life's apart from very rare occasions where i'll get freezer bait the night before i go. 

A set of fortis switch glasses

dropped my oakleys and scratched them again so a cheap set are now going to be my fishing glasses from now on

a pot of acid pear pop ups (why just why?)

5x cygnet 8" bank sticks wanted 6 typical 

3 korda intelligent back lads. not sure whats so intelligent about them though maybe they will put the bait in the carps gob tomorrw night

86£ boom muggggggggggg....

Some sticky manilla liquid to go with my nash candy nut crunch boilie's as recommended by highy good call 👍 I used it on Monday I did blank but it does complement the boilie's perfectly. I also bought some Rob hutchinson coconut crunch liquid to go with my nash coconut cream boilie's.

Also got some esp pva 25mm mesh and i ordered another diawa blackwidow g50 12' 3lb tc rod to go with my other two. 😀

Edited by finchey

15 hours ago, finchey said:

Some sticky manilla liquid to go with my nash candy nut crunch boilie's as recommended by highy good call 👍 I used it on Monday I did blank but it does complement the boilie's perfectly. I also bought some Rob hutchinson coconut crunch liquid to go with my nash coconut cream boilie's.

I used the Nash boilies n Manilla liquid at weekend also...i do the same with the coconut liquid n boilies too...

Been given some V.N.F wafters and 1kg of the frozen boilies to try also...

On 10/06/2018 at 09:32, chillfactor said:

I'm still mulling over what reels to buy . currently watching some black mgs on the bay 🤤

The problem is our eBay account is Kate's 😂

Well finally went for the c14+ 14000 

Just found somewhere selling them  for 150 each, so quickly snapped up three of them 😎

A korum 1.5lb tc rod and a 4000 daiwa reel, this'll complete my surface fishing gear plus as the test curve is so light I can fish the lift method and go after other species in the winter. Wobbling deadbaits for pike during the colder months :)