What is your newest purchase

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New sleep system - going down well!  Room for 2 no arguments!    

not fishing related but the mans den is coming together ..noticed a pool table on eBay that was listed not to far away so had a cheeky bid on it .  

listen up lads and i will impart the secret!! tuck the rods under your arm and just walk in like nothing is different, as you walk by the shoe stand just casually look down and say out loud,, NEW SHOE

Posted Images

New camping frying pan..... After twelve years of abuse, my old one has had it, keep crunching into what's left of the coating with every sausage sandwich, bit gutting really as I've had it for so long, but needs must...

I found as near as I could to a replica, which doubles up nicely as something to eat out of, hope it lasts as long.

s-l500yyy.jpg

On 14/08/2018 at 06:32, finchey said:

A diawa black widow g50 12' 3lb tc rod not the most expensive in the world but I already have two of them and they meet all my requirements at the moment. 

For 40 quid a piece I personally think they are a good rod for a newbie to carp fishing. 😀

I ordered this rod on Monday night at around 23:00 from a company on the bay called total angling Ltd in Shrewsbury and it was dispatched on Tuesday morning and arrived this morning excellent service. 😀👍

I will definitely be ordering off this company again. 😀👍

Two NGT Dynamic 12' 3Ib TC rods

Two NGT Dynamic 7000 10BB Big Carp reels

And a 12' NGT Spod rod

Rather cheap stuff, but heard and read good things about them. Went with 3Ib tc rods to cast a bit further and handle pva bags better. Got the reels because their bigger and will aid in casting further when I need to, and I prefer bait runners to the quick drags I'm currently using. And I got the spod rod because I need a actual spod rod, the saltwater rod I have been using, while strong, is too soft and light in the tip.

Managed to get a brand new copy of 'The Forgotten Chapters' by Gaz Fareham off ebay on a buy-it-now for a tenner! Normally goes for 30-50 quid so well happy with that.

I already have bids in on 2 other copies that are in pretty poor nick so now hoping I get outbid.

Also picked up Lee Jackson's 'Just for the Record' the other day which has got me proper hooked.

4 minutes ago, yonny said:

Managed to get a brand new copy of 'The Forgotten Chapters' by Gaz Fareham off ebay on a buy-it-now for a tenner! Normally goes for 30-50 quid so well happy with that.

I already have bids in on 2 other copies that are in pretty poor nick so now hoping I get outbid.

Also picked up Lee Jackson's 'Just for the Record' the other day which has got me proper hooked.

I'd just retract the bid, that way you don't have to pay for items you don't need or want if no one out bids you.