Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
adders60

What is your newest purchase

1 hour ago, commonly said:

Scopex squid cultured hook baits. 5k Scopex squid stabilised & Kamakura krank hooks, YES, I'm doing a bit end of next week. Dust off the gear, last outing was June!! 

Exactly same as me Comm...around 4pm  today until sunday...like a kid at crimbo 😁😁😁

4 hours ago, yonny said:

Good luck Gents.

14 minutes ago, commonly said:

Yes it'd be nice to see some pictures in the monthly catch report! 

Car is loaded...jus waiting for little lad finish school...take gear to lake and setup...bait my areas...take little en training then back to the Fishes munching away...🎣🎣🙏🙏

On 05/10/2018 at 14:34, Highy said:

Car is loaded...jus waiting for little lad finish school...take gear to lake and setup...bait my areas...take little en training then back to the Fishes munching away...🎣🎣🙏🙏

Hope this rain switches em on for you 

Cyprinus fast and light mk1 60" brolly with front/groundsheet and storm poles. Read nothing but good reviews on this, apparently on par with aqua?? 

Cyprinus carp star deep snooze 5 season sleeping bag, really looking forward to this, my old bag is fleece lined on the inside and it feels awful I think. 

Ngt tackle safe, looks pretty much the same as the korda one just a cheaper price and a different logo lol. 

5kg of sticky krill and a pot of white krill pop ups. 

I've been looking at the ngt hook vice for hook sharpening, does the hair rig making tool do the same job? 

1 hour ago, greekskii said:

It is the Aqua, I know some lads had it turn up actually in the Aqua box    😂😂😂

Thought so mate, someone on a different forum reckons they stitched the cyprinus badge over the aqua one lol

15 hours ago, jh92 said:

Cyprinus fast and light mk1 60" brolly with front/groundsheet and storm poles. Read nothing but good reviews on this, apparently on par with aqua?? 

I have had one for three nearly four years, absolute great bit of kit. In them years as a conservative estimate I have done 200 nights under mine in every weather condition you can imagine and apart from the dirt it's still as good as the first time I used it and I am not exactly easy on my tackle.