Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
adders60

What is your newest purchase

9 minutes ago, muftyboy said:

Some prawns for this weekend's perch hunt.

Going to see my old man for a couple of days and the lakes where he lives on have some very nice perch.

Be rude not to have a dabble.

Also gonna purchase some new alarms in the next week.

It's either the new sonik or the pro logic.

Just ordered new alarms myself ecu's being delivered tomorrow, cant wait!

3 hours ago, Highy said:

Ive always used them since started carp fishing....to me ive always said they smell exactly like Sticky Manilla Boilies...u can get 3kg Nash for price of 1kg Sticky.

But i use Manilla Pellets n Glug on the side too...my next venture is Nash boilies dipped in Manilla glug then coated with the Manilla Stick Mix powder.

The scopex squid syrup really compliments the candy nut crush. It has chopped bits of tigers in there too. 

Drennan matchpro 11ft, drennan ultralite matchpro 9-10ft quiver, drennan float reel, shimano symetre 500 reel , 3 x daiwa emcast 3500 br. All for non carp use. But I never put anything in here so thought it's about time. Load of end tackle too to aid my river endeavours, also non carp related. Anyhow , thought I'd add to this thread. Hope everyone had a great Xmas 

Edited by Dannygooner

1 hour ago, Dannygooner said:

Drennan matchpro 11ft, drennan ultralite matchpro 9-10ft quiver, drennan float reel, shimano symetre 500 reel , 3 x daiwa emcast 3500 br. All for non carp use. But I never put anything in here so thought it's about time. Load of end tackle too to aid my river endeavours, also non carp related. Anyhow , thought I'd add to this thread. Hope everyone had a great Xmas 

Great idea to add to the thread at the end of the day fishing is fishing and it is good to know what we're all up to 👍

I've been toying with the idea of getting a new brolly for a while now. I've been watching YouTube videos and reading lots of reviews and reading all the old threads on here which were most useful. 

Took me a while to make my mind up but anyway the wife's treated me to a esp lopro she's a good'n 😘

It arrives on Wednesday well made up. 😀

2 minutes ago, finchey said:

I've been toying with the idea of getting a new brolly for a while now. I've been watching YouTube videos and reading lots of reviews and reading all the old threads on here which were most useful. 

Took me a while to make my mind up but anyway the wife's treated me to a esp lopro she's a good'n 😘

Let me know your thoughts on it once you've had a go please fella 👍🏻

23 minutes ago, finchey said:

You got a lopro recently if I remember rightly. 

So what do you think of it, have had it out on the bank yet? 👍 

Yeah had it few  months now.  Been out a fair few times I really like it. Quick to put up . Decent coverage and weight.. 

I put front storm poles on it when it s a bit windy just to stop the annoying flapping noise 

Stood up to the worst of the weather  I've been out in.  

Would I buy one again. Proparbly  not as  nothing agasint the brolly but I'm using 10ft dwarfs now so would  swap to a  brolly with smaller back down length  Like a hide or tempset brolly

1 hour ago, Tree123 said:

Yeah had it few  months now.  Been out a fair few times I really like it. Quick to put up . Decent coverage and weight.. 

I put front storm poles on it when it s a bit windy just to stop the annoying flapping noise 

Stood up to the worst of the weather  I've been out in.  

Would I buy one again. Proparbly  not as  nothing agasint the brolly but I'm using 10ft dwarfs now so would  swap to a  brolly with smaller back down length  Like a hide or tempset brolly

The other shelter i as considering was the hide but I couldn't justify the wife spending 200 quid on me. 😂 😂 😂 

On 29/12/2018 at 11:13, finchey said:

My lo Pro arrived today, I thought it was damaged when I seen the box some dummy some were had stood on the box and it looked bent, anyway opened it up and it was fine. 👍

I must say first impressions it looks really good the quality looks spot on. 😀

I'm fishing tomorrow but I won't get to use it it's a prezzie from the wife so only officially get it on Sunday. 😀

Vango Folding Stove...25% off from GoOudoors as was last 1 on Display.

NGT Butane Gas Adaptor.

20M PVA Tape Wide Version.

Only popped in to see if they had any decent Food Storage Bags.

Gonna get 2nd Insulated NGT Carryall...£16.99 (Bargain)

32 minutes ago, bobcross said:

Chub Vantage all Weather Suit  at £25 including free p&p I couldn’t resist.

Is that NEW...Jkt - Pants - Fleece ??

RRP £100 +...

If so...you have link for it ??