Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
adders60

What is your newest purchase

24 minutes ago, Highy said:

Purchased a ticket to the Northern Angling Show at Media City on the Sunday 24th Feb....lets get saving for the bargains 🎣👍🎣👍

You're going to have to start your own thread

What's Highy's newest purchase!!! 

😂, you must be minted buddy, I know you have been asked before, but have you won the lottery or something??? 

35 minutes ago, commonly said:

😂, you must be minted buddy, I know you have been asked before, but have you won the lottery or something??? 

No...wish i had...but honestly when i have done my 8 hrs regular shift...not blowing my own trumpet but im a bit of a Handy Man in all aspects of jobs...not Cars...so each day i have 1 or 2 little jobs for friends n family i dont expect nothing for em its just i like helping out were i can...so say for instance yesterday my mother in law wanted a new light putting up in living room..there u go treat yourself..£20...today im painting a friends staircase...dont want nout but 1 of those that insisits...then 2 days during week im fitting an house hold alarm for my sisters friend who has bought a house...i know from school...

So every time i get something..it mounts up..i half it between me n wife...i sometimes save mine for a rainy day or save...

Edited by Highy

33 minutes ago, commonly said:

But if i did win the lottery...1st purchase would be a VW Transporter then (if enough) a decent lake to have a go at landscaping.

2 hours ago, commonly said:

😂😂😂😂hel need a warehouse for all his gear 

49 minutes ago, Dannygooner said:

The question is, does all your new gear result in more fish highy mate? Or do your have a fishing gear fetish? Lol

Not more fish...just upgrading bit at a time...i do also sell on bits i dont beed and put to new...also extras for when little en comes with me...nearly has his own setup.

1 hour ago, Dannygooner said:

The question is, does all your new gear result in more fish highy mate? Or do your have a fishing gear fetish? Lol

I think if all angler's are honest we all have a fetish for fishing gear I certainly do especially rods and reels, I must have at least 15 of each, covering all aspects of the sport apart from fly that just doesn't do it for me. 😂 😂 😂 

2 hours ago, finchey said:

I think if all angler's are honest we all have a fetish for fishing gear I certainly do especially rods and reels, I must have at least 15 of each, covering all aspects of the sport apart from fly that just doesn't do it for me. 😂 😂 😂 

Yeah I can't lie. I got a fair bit of kit for a varied spectrum of angling. My newest being the drennan mini 9-10ft feeder which is the nuts. @Highy and same as you mate. I often part with gear via eBay to get new stuff

going back to my old faithful bait, nutrabaits 

ener-vite gold base mix 

creamy super sweet 

multimini liquid food 

caramel cream ni flavour 

cream cajouser bait spray 

plum ni flavour 

spice cajouser 

robin red

white spice high attract corkie wafters

and a hand towel 

Edited by Old school

11 hours ago, Highy said:

No...wish i had...but honestly when i have done my 8 hrs regular shift...not blowing my own trumpet but im a bit of a Handy Man in all aspects of jobs...not Cars...so each day i have 1 or 2 little jobs for friends n family i dont expect nothing for em its just i like helping out were i can...so say for instance yesterday my mother in law wanted a new light putting up in living room..there u go treat yourself..£20...today im painting a friends staircase...dont want nout but 1 of those that insisits...then 2 days during week im fitting an house hold alarm for my sisters friend who has bought a house...i know from school...

So every time i get something..it mounts up..i half it between me n wife...i sometimes save mine for a rainy day or save...

And everyone's a winner ! .

Also a cool example of helping people / grafting to show your lad .

😊

Fox exocet 18lb

Bp10 reel

Pot of orange northen specials 

4 extra days annual  leave  so booked 

Monday to Friday off in September for long session now to find somewhere to go ( So hard to find somewhere dog freindly)

Edited by Tree123

1 hour ago, Highy said:

No purchases this week...can till every 1 is waiting for the January pay day...1st one after Crimbo...

Had my car tax DEC 31, mot cost me £400. My own tax for work due end of month. Welcome to 2019! Ffs

King prawns. 

Red maggots. 

Lob worms. 

Baittech predator adative. 

I've also collected some smaller worms for chopping up with some of the prawns and red maggots and adative. 

Just need to get some mole Hill soil now for my ground bait and then tomorrow a days perch fishing, something different I can't wait. 😀

3 hours ago, finchey said:

King prawns. 

Red maggots. 

Lob worms. 

Baittech predator adative. 

I've also collected some smaller worms for chopping up with some of the prawns and red maggots and adative. 

Just need to get some mole Hill soil now for my ground bait and then tomorrow a days perch fishing, something different I can't wait. 😀

Mike hill soil? 

Edited by Dannygooner