Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
adders60

What is your newest purchase

Been a couple of years since posting on this thread 😇😁 . But treated myself to some jag stage stands for France,  struggled there last time to get purchase in the gravel swims . I use all jag bank ware already so it  will all  interchange . Quality is second to none .

On 22/03/2019 at 15:06, carpyian said:

the ultra blades are great very sharp ive had them about 6 months now and still cut anything 

Ive had mine a few years.

Top product & unlike alot of terminal tools they are big enough for chubby fingers to use comfortably, 

1 minute ago, elmoputney said:

Not a purchase as such but I won this little lot in a competition on the Haiths app today,well chuffed I've never won a competition before :)Screenshot_20190404-111851.thumb.jpg.e5bdda2d33e7e44707d7ac67e37af3f8.jpg

Well done Elmo...only used em once..have a good smell to em...

A trakker oval sanctuary cot, new att under lit alarm (to replace a temperamental one, colapsable bucket (don’t ask), air dry bag, and a new Nash indulgence pillow. 

Not purchased all gifts apart from the pillow. I bought that because I’m feeling old and need the luxury. Sod the extra weight on the barrow! 

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

A trakker oval sanctuary cot, new att under lit alarm (to replace a temperamental one, colapsable bucket (don’t ask), air dry bag, and a new Nash indulgence pillow. 

Not purchased all gifts apart from the pillow. I bought that because I’m feeling old and need the luxury. Sod the extra weight on the barrow! 

Got the Nash Indulgence mk3 bedchair...with the phone/reciever pocket...not used yet myself but  little en has...got little en a smaller bed so i be using it soon.

5 hours ago, elmoputney said:

Not a purchase as such but I won this little lot in a competition on the Haiths app today,well chuffed I've never won a competition before :)Screenshot_20190404-111851.thumb.jpg.e5bdda2d33e7e44707d7ac67e37af3f8.jpg

I have had success on Robin Red when other boilies weren't producing , but that red dye lingers on ! .

😃

5 hours ago, finchey said:

Nice one mate 👍👍

23 minutes ago, crusian said:

I have had success on Robin Red when other boilies weren't producing , but that red dye lingers on ! .

😃

Thanks everyone it was nice to win something and I think they will be good

I made some Boilies with robin red In a little while ago actually still got some but yeah it can get messy, something messy or smelly and it has to catch fish that's how it works isn't it ? 

Great result ! Was that 7 bags (?) of Dynamite Robin Red.

Just remember its not magic, you have to get the other factors right as well, such as location etc., But I have been using my own version of RR baits for nearly 20 years and still think well of it.

BOF ;)

P1020438(3).JPG

28 minutes ago, bof1 said:

Great result ! Was that 7 bags (?) of Dynamite Robin Red.

Just remember its not magic, you have to get the other factors right as well, such as location etc., But I have been using my own version of RR baits for nearly 20 years and still think well of it.

BOF ;)

Thanks boff it's 1 bag of groundbait every size of pellet with some predrilled as well  (6 bags ) a Paste and a robin red liquid, not a bad stalking collection I think but I agree it's not the only thing I will need this year,going to be a steep reintroduction but I am looking forward to it, 

Haiths do some robin red liquids that seem very good, I still have some of that in the fridge also 

Going to start finding spots and prebaiting next week I think 

1 hour ago, snowmanstevo said:

Got this for £15 off flea bay. 😬

7FD1A35E-C280-4BF4-BAEC-163CCE97BFCB.jpeg

got the same one its a cracking stove mines not the trakker one though its made by bulin I think same stove just without trakker on the side and much much cheaper