Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
adders60

What is your newest purchase

My eyesight seems to be deteriorating as I hit my 40s ive always worn bins since I was a kid, I am getting a bit tempted to look into laser eye surgery, 

Had anyone else done this? Might be a solution to the problem 

On 19/08/2019 at 15:10, elmoputney said:

My eyesight seems to be deteriorating as I hit my 40s ive always worn bins since I was a kid, I am getting a bit tempted to look into laser eye surgery, 

Had anyone else done this? Might be a solution to the problem 

My Sister In Law had laser eye surgery , and the people who did the surgery didn't tell her she would lose her close vision .

As I understand it , you need to have the operation before you are 40 .

😃 

On 20/08/2019 at 22:31, finchey said:

10 mtr of pva mesh £4.89 of ebay from these guys, don't know if it's any good but for the price I thought I'd give it a go, I'll let you know if it's any good. 👍Screenshot_20190820-222553.thumb.png.1385c193aaf71a85c87c2664a4d24894.png

My pva mesh arrived today it looks good stuff a nice tight weave,I've not put it on my tube yet I'll let you know if it's any good when I've used it. That might be a while because I've only just loaded up with some esp mesh. 👍 

There are lots of fishing sales on this weekend I said, it's a good time to get a bedchair I think, I didn't wait for the response really :)

Just ordered a cyprinus camouflage extra wide for £99.99 at only 7.5kgs for an extra wide one I figured that's a pretty tough to beat all rounder for sub £100 

5 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

There are lots of fishing sales on this weekend I said, it's a good time to get a bedchair I think, I didn't wait for the response really :)

Just ordered a cyprinus camouflage extra wide for £99.99 at only 7.5kgs for an extra wide one I figured that's a pretty tough to beat all rounder for sub £100 

Screenshot_20190824-153743_Chrome.thumb.jpg.50b6184abd045bb558828642e5c6d0b2.jpg

Do like the look of the sleep system's..

1 hour ago, Highy said:

Screenshot_20190824-153743_Chrome.thumb.jpg.50b6184abd045bb558828642e5c6d0b2.jpg

Do like the look of the sleep system's..

The  camou one is based on the bed I ordered I think, I've still got an old jrc sleeping bag and cover that does the job so I didn't really need one tbh 

Jrc defender multi fit mozzi mesh just Snuck I to my basket, so hopefully next overnighter I will sleep well and not get bitten by loads of Poxy mozzies yay, 

I think I am getting to the point where I have enough kit now to not need loads more :)

1 minute ago, Highy said:

I think we all say that...EVEN ME...but always buy bits n bobs when i can...probably have more gear than i can name...

Took the words right out of my mouth there mate 👍. We will never have enough. 😂😂

42 minutes ago, carpyian said:

its a wonder us carp fishermen are not like body builders all the gear we carry to the lake 😂

I saved a couple of kilos today really which has to help 😁

Now I just need to organise and trim down what I take with me last time I was rediculous, took about a weeks worth of clothes because it was raining 😁

49 minutes ago, Highy said:

I think we all say that...EVEN ME...but always buy bits n bobs when i can...probably have more gear than i can name...

I know there will be bits and bobs I'm just thinking big items really, 

My barrow needs some modifying though bigger rims and some strengthening up I bent the handles last time I was out 

Think I may have overloaded it 😁

IMG-20190815-WA0007.jpeg

35 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

Now I just need to organise and trim down what I take with me last time I was rediculous, took about a weeks worth of clothes because it was raining 😁

My barrow needs some modifying though bigger rims and some strengthening up I bent the handles last time I was out 

IMG-20190815-WA0007.jpeg

That for a night sesh ?? Im on a day sesh in morning and heard that this lake is about 200mtrs from Car Park to gate then about another 100mtrs to lake (well....we'll see) 

11 minutes ago, Highy said:

That for a night sesh ?? Im on a day sesh in morning and heard that this lake is about 200mtrs from Car Park to gate then about another 100mtrs to lake (well....we'll see) 

Yeah but I had gone nuts it's not usually that bad I had a big coat, extra clothes my sleeping bag that I didn't use, waders I didn't need all manor of extra toot really :)

I was rushing to get there and took it all with me :)

10 hours ago, elmoputney said:

IMG-20190815-WA0007.jpeg

Bent the handles on my barrow a few weeks ago. I had overloaded it.

The man to speak to is Ian, Welder on here.

I believe he has fixed barrow handles in the past, was going to do mine for me, but I've just been so busy with work, and holding onto money until payday I've not sent them yet

29 minutes ago, salokcinnodrog said:

Bent the handles on my barrow a few weeks ago. I had overloaded it.

The man to speak to is Ian, Welder on here.

I believe he has fixed barrow handles in the past, was going to do mine for me, but I've just been so busy with work, and holding onto money until payday I've not sent them yet

Thanks Nick, they just don't make them strong enough :)

I do have a mate who welds and we used to mess about with cars together, tbh it would be good to see him again and spend the afternoon messing about would be like the good old days, until then I might just bodge it :)

barrows hard to load but I bought the tri wheels and made a huge difference for look at these guys they load the barrow with mega load but make it look so easy I guess its just getting the loading correct