Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
adders60

What is your newest purchase

31 minutes ago, Dannygooner said:

Anyone in here got neoprene waders? Are they any good? I will scarcely wear them to wade bizarrely. But when walking the rivers through winter I rarely use a chair and I’m fed up with getting wet and muddy. Waders seem the solution. Neoprene or normal?

Great if you like sweaty nads.... otherwise found mine okay (Ron Thompson)

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F332328962683

I've got these and I think they are pretty good for wading, quite heavyweight and durable I think, not sure I would want to wear them all day but they would keep you warm and dry,edit apart from Betty swollocks 🙄😬🤫

I got some neoprene boots once, never again they were a pig to get over my super calf's and I ended up cutting them down to desert boot size 

Edited by elmoputney

17 hours ago, elmoputney said:

I tend to only sleep in it whenever possible more like a bedroom than a carp house to me 👍

Absolutely, same here mate. I can't see the point in choosing to spend 24 hours or more on the bank and not being out in it enjoying the seasons. We all need a sit down now and again but being cooped up in a bivvy is my idea of hell tbh.

Funny, I was speaking to a pal on a syndi I used to be on the other day. He said it seems completely different with me not creeping around the banks in the distance and appearing in the tops of trees all day and night lol🤣

5 minutes ago, carpyian said:

ive got rubens digital ones cant fault them but they also make the chub ones basically the same as the ruben heaton so if you want to save a few quid look at the chub ones 

Ive found a few chub scales recently but sell quickly...looking at the NGT Quickfish scales...Digital, Cheap

Just now, Highy said:

Ive found a few chub scales recently but sell quickly...looking at the NGT Quickfish scales...Digital, Cheap

thing with scales imo is is buy the best with in your budget you don't want to buy a cheap set that your always thinking in the back of your mind are they giving me the correct weight 

the chub ones r.heaton will also service them when if required so the come with a back up as I ve said ive got the digital heatons before that I had the chub what I left behind on a fishing trip so bought the heatons but can recomment both basically the same scales just with different names on them but as said both made by r . heatons 

17 minutes ago, Highy said:

Im after some DIGITAL scales...not big named but something reliable and not bank busting...ANY HELP

Well these are named and I dont know what you think is expensive , but what I can say is these scales are excellent , accurate and no bouncing around with the numbers ,battery life is, well I cant remember when I last changed them and they weigh to 132 lbs . Really are worth every penny to me .

https://www.anglingdirect.co.uk/fox-digital-scales-60kg-inc-case

2 minutes ago, dayvid said:

Well these are named and I dont know what you think is expensive , but what I can say is these scales are excellent , accurate and no bouncing around with the numbers ,battery life is, well I cant remember when I last changed them and they weigh to 132 lbs . Really are worth every penny to me .

https://www.anglingdirect.co.uk/fox-digital-scales-60kg-inc-case

They look 👍...but think im leaning to the Korum..

I've just bought some all new bank tackle extra long snowman bait screws that's exciting isn't it 😃

And some more hooks and buffer beads as I fancy switching to running rigs in an attempt to improve my indication levels to super sensitive,

Oh and some 80mm x200mm PVA bags cos I have a cunning plan 😉

34 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

I've just bought some all new bank tackle extra long snowman bait screws

I've seen these yet I think I'm going to have to order some of them myself. 👍 

18 minutes ago, finchey said:

Hi elmo I've just been onto the bank tackle web site and can't find these snowman bait screws, am I looking in the wrong place mate? 👍 👍 

Can only see the standard 12mm ones. 👍