Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
adders60

What is your newest purchase

I use cygnet dumpy bobbins with a chain I tried the springa arms they were rubbish could've been good but they have a push on fitting and always flew off on a take and usually ended up in the drink, 

I wouldn't mind some long arms to fit these that screw in properly, I am guessing the bobbins are a universal thread size so may see what else I can get 

29 minutes ago, Dannygooner said:

ESP make the best boobin/swingers for me as they come with weights you can add or take off. Very versatile. I use them for all manner of fishing. The fox swinger arms are so easily bent so be careful. For packing away and setting up they add time too. For someone who’s roving like myself they are no good. If you are static in a swim and have time to lose faffing they are the dogs danglies

Still use mine and they just stay like that on my alarm and stuffed in my mat at the end of the session. In saying that I’m a scruffy angler and everything just gets bodged together at the end.🙄🙄

Very versatile indicator,my mate has the newer version like yours Highy and there not as beefy as mine but still do a job.

FD2EF8F7-49B4-42E2-8C5F-98B279044BBE.png

37 minutes ago, Dannygooner said:

For someone who’s roving like myself they are no good. If you are static in a swim and have time to lose faffing they are the dogs danglies

Why do you have to finish a review or post having a negative subtle dig at everyone else that does things differently to yourself ? 

Just something I've noticed lol 😏😮

Just now, Dannygooner said:

😂😂😂no your just a sensitive soul Elmo. If you are taking that as a dig it’s because your knickers are chafing you big minge 🙂

No it's just something I've noticed you seem to always want to add a negative to make yourself appear superior 

I am quite sensitive but I would rather be that than someone who always thinks he's better than everyone else 

2 minutes ago, Dannygooner said:

Oooooo k Elmo 😂. You been smoking them funny fags son? You seem a bit paranoid. Cause you completely misconstrue. But it did make me chuckle so thanks, again 

It isn't about me but you always have to add how you are a super roving angler and anyone else that isn't like you is wrong 

1 minute ago, Dannygooner said:

@elmoputney and no I don’t think I’m a “super roving angler”. Lol. I’m a pony angler and I’ve expressed that many times on here but thanks anyways. For the boost, and the laughs 🙂

3 minutes ago, Dannygooner said:

😂😂😂😂because I said they are the dogs danglies if you don’t? In which I do have a set for such reason because they are the nuts for such event????? 😂😂😂. I also use them for piking with a line clip . Your a bit paranoid arnt you mate lol 

Not at all, if you have to keep trying to belittle me to win a point though you go for it , it seems ok for you to give criticism but not take it